I picked up a running Mustang for a great price from a buddy of mine. It has some quirks, but I'm slowly ironing them out. I figured I'll create a little timeline of photos here to track progress. The only thing it had done when I got it was a rusty intake with a crumbling filter.
Leaking rear main seal
Throwout bearing is shot
Leaking rear wheel seal
Exhaust leak around headers
Dented front driver's side fender
Bent front driver's side strut
Painted intake piping and installed new filter
Installed new headlights
Installed Mach 1 chin spoiler
Installed SR lowering springs and new shocks/struts all around
Made IAC restrictor plate to fix hanging RPM's
- Used scrap sheet metal and drilled two 1/4" holes. Used RTV to seal the side with no gasket.
Installed new Sub and Amp: 12" Alpine Type S, Pioneer GM-D8601
Installed camber bolts
Installed new head unit, fixed popping from speakers
Installed new clutch and rear main seal. Flywheel resurfaced.
Repaired and installed OEM spoiler
Installed new wheels/tires - American Muscle Staggered Saleen Wheels & Nitto NT555 Tires
Replaced weathered 3rd brake light with a new tinted LED light
Installed DynoTune wet nitrous kit (75-shot) and purge kit
Had alignment done
Replaced both front lower ball joints
Flashed custom Bama tune, 93 Octane + Nitrous race tune
Painted calipers and dust shields. Woohoo!
Installed Pacesetter shorty headers.
Replaced outer tie rod ends. Got another alignment.
Installed Ford Racing 3.73 gears
Replaced all bearings and seals in the rear end
Welcome To V6Mustang.com!
We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.
Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!