**'01 Mustang Cobra Cpe 4 SALE-MINT 5400 miles **LOOK**!

Ashentep

Nitrous Junkie
Any mods done to it?

Had any trouble with the 3650 tranny? I know some are bending shift forks.

Is it a pinger, like some of the '01s?

I'm not interested in buying the car, just about the car in general, as I bought my '01 Cobra about 3 months ago. ;)

winddysvt

WE are in the process of several modifications:

it will look similiar to this Cobra below and handle 100% better !!

professional installation -

Attachments

winddysvt

Originally posted by Ashentep
Any mods done to it?

I'm not interested in buying the car, just about the car in general, as I bought my '01 Cobra about 3 months ago. ;)
==================

this car is not a pinger - it runs very smooth!! It is a pleasure to drive this car.

We just have too many cars! Our daughter and son-in-law moved back in with us, otherwise, we'd be keeping it! At the moment it is totally stock .... smooth as silk! WE are extremely picky, if it "pinged" we would've been at Ford/SVT's doorstep until they got it right. We test drove it welll before we bought it.

It's a keeper !!

winddysvt

Originally posted by Ashentep
Any mods done to it?

==============

by the way, this is our fifth Cobra -

we have never had any problems with "bending shift forks"..

My husband has installed stort throw shifters in all of them except the '01 (we haven't driven it much..). We have 4.10 gears in the other two and were thinking of installing 3.73's in the '01 ......
We both drive our other Cobra's very aggressively (we take good care of them)....
we've never had any tranny problems. We drive them aggressively, but we also take care of them meticulously.

We have three "gems" sitting in the garage - no pings, no problems. The only problem we have is that the '99 "check engine light" is always on. We have Magnaflow xpipe and catbacks on it - just the computer sensing the wrong 02 code....
my husbands is the black '99 (street and track) and the '98 (show and pleasure only) is mine - Vortech SC SQ 450 hp -
kenny brown suspension, way too many mods to list but definitely wouldn't change a thing!

Attachments

Monkey

Knew a thing or two
wish i werent a poor college kid. oh well cant wait to get out on my own and buy me a cobra

winddysvt

Originally posted by Monkey
wish i werent a poor college kid. oh well cant wait to get out on my own and buy me a cobra

=============

work hard and do great in college - like we did.

Then, we you get older (like we are):eek:

you can buy a Cobra !!:)

winddysvt

This is what I would do with it if our plans would've remained the same:

the following are available with the purchase of the Cobra:

2003 Cobra wheels with Bridgestone S03's 265 x 40 x 17
MGW shifter knob & accessories
Cobra Mask (with SVT Snake emblem)
Cobra license plate holder (MGW)
SVT valve stem covers
Car cover
Fender cover
SVT Cobra Floor Mats (for show)

This is what I'd get for it if we were keeping it:

Pro 5.0 shifter
Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix bracing system
Kenny Brown suspension
upper and lower braces
KB Caster Camber Plates
KB Extreme Matrix bracing system
upper and lower braces
Bilstein shocks & struts

tinted windows

hmmmmmm, what else?
I know theres more...

Paul

Loaded to the gunwails
It might motivate people more to take a closer look if you posted a city/state here and your site.

winddysvt

Originally posted by Paul
It might motivate people more to take a closer look if you posted a city/state here and your site.

===============

SOLD !!

(this post was edited on 2/19/03)

If someone is really interested, they will reply.

Besides, we can provide transportation for the car (trailer), we've bought cars from Colorado, Texas and North Carolina...

this one is in Illinois !!

I'm not in a hurry ----

here is a link to one of my ads:

http://www.cars.com/search/used/cc/...il.jhtml?paId=13517650&aff=national&src=&cid=

goldenstang00

Chebby Guy
its the picture man.......you can't tell those trees are from illinois? :lol: just look at the sky too........down here in alabama its mostly grey.......that is blue.:crazy: