05.06.2011 should I?

will AL win???

• If you ask me AL will win

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • I think AL wont even come close to the recall

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Alen

In germany, the show germanys idol starts and there will be open auditions close to my hometown. It will take place in Karlsruhe....who want to bet that I win or loose the TV show?

Dieter Bohlen himself once said that my voice is very rare and hes interested...soooo who like to bet, huh?

What you guys think?....no..no...no...SERIOUS!

MMR

I like cars!
If you feel confident in yourself and your voice is as good as you say it is, then you meet the choice criteria for winning.

Alen

Im confident thats not the problem just want to know what my 3.7 and 3.8ers think about that. I used to post some acappelas on here maybe someone can dig them out....

Derick

Best Of The Best
NO kidding derrik serious should I sing the firewind infront of the audience?

IMO......pick a song that means something to you. the firewind song owns, but something that is special to you will probably come out better.

Alen

Ive been 5 years ago and even I made it to the second recall but then I got ill....because the audition was in winter and everybody had to wait outside...guess what? Flue came pretty fast around us singers and more then half couldnt attempt...oh well this time Ill be wearing a 3.7mustang shirt ...need to do that lol

Alen

.....michael....R.I.P my brother

then Im gonna slam smile around their ears....yeah smile will come good

MMR

I like cars!
If that is you singing in that vid, then honestly I really think you have a chance of wining.