05.06.2011 should I?

will AL win???

• If you ask me AL will win

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • I think AL wont even come close to the recall

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Alen

Yeah it is me, today the mentor Dieter Bohlen whos a bug producer in germany said.....even we as over 30s, we should come to his show and even if we dont win....we get 500 000 euros only for beeing 2nd or 3rd.... DEFINATELY Alen will join Deutschland sucht den Superstar! Ill gonna win this baby!

Jeff

Florida Man
Yeah it is me, today the mentor Dieter Bohlen whos a bug producer in germany said.....even we as over 30s, we should come to his show and even if we dont win....we get 500 000 euros only for beeing 2nd or 3rd.... DEFINATELY Alen will join Deutschland sucht den Superstar! Ill gonna win this baby!

Good luck man! Gotta represent 3.8/7!!

Codi_P

TGOD
Yeah, your voice is pretty good. :thumbup:

As a fellow vocalist, brush up on all of your vibratos and dynamics. By having a wide dynamic range, you will impress them even further.

Taylor

Inb4 Alen gets a recording contract, millions, and fame.

LOL he's going to come back to some of his threads where people flamed him, and make them disappear.

MMR

I like cars!
sing something by hasselhoff you guys like that crap over there.

Still living in the late 80s / early 90s, eh ? ...Have you heard, that they took down the Berlin wall ? ..cuz that commie **** just wasn't working out..

Holy ****, 500.000 EUR ? ..definitely do it then !
Honestly; if you dont win, then I would be supprised if you dont finish 2nd or 3rd..Just saying.