05+ MM CC plates available!!!

AutoBadges

I believe they are the only CC plates out right now..what do you expect? I don't make the prices I just follow the rules! lol

BISKIT

Cool beans

About damn time MM starts to throw their hat into the 05+ suspension market. Nobody makes decent products in that category yet.

04shadow

mrbillphotography.com
Cool beans

About damn time MM starts to throw their hat into the 05+ suspension market. Nobody makes decent products in that category yet.

Beg to differ with you. I think BMR or CHE makes a very good product for the 05+:thumbup:

BISKIT

Beg to differ with you. I think BMR or CHE makes a very good product for the 05+:thumbup:

You can beg to differ all you want. I sell em and install em for a living and I have seen quite a bit of inconsistantcy with both the above named companies when it comes to product quality control and customer service.

There is good reason they did not even attempt to gain a foothold in the pre-05 market as there MM did it better than anyone else. PERIOD.

greensteeda

Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!
You can beg to differ all you want. I sell em and install em for a living and I have seen quite a bit of inconsistantcy with both the above named companies when it comes to product quality control and customer service.

There is good reason they did not even attempt to gain a foothold in the pre-05 market as there MM did it better than anyone else. PERIOD.

I think I remember seeing that Griggs got into the 05+ game a good while ago. I am really looking forward to seeing how the S-197s do at the grassroots level of racing. It seems that the factory race cars are doing well but those not on any sort of budget.

Spencer88

3.8 original member
I'll be glad when these things drop in price.:thumbup: I just bought a pair of CC plates and cleared my bank account.:lol:

greensteeda

Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!
I'll be glad when these things drop in price.:thumbup: I just bought a pair of CC plates and cleared my bank account.:lol:

Just wait for the next generation to come out. Everything is expensive for the new cars. Just look at how cheap stuff is for the fox cars.

BISKIT

I think I remember seeing that Griggs got into the 05+ game a good while ago. I am really looking forward to seeing how the S-197s do at the grassroots level of racing. It seems that the factory race cars are doing well but those not on any sort of budget.

Yes they did and so did Agent 47 but then again, those parts and price tags are not for the narrow wallet.