05 mustang hood options

Caladius

Snorlax
Im trying to decide which hood to choose.

Cervini's Type IV or Ram Air Hood

Type IV
TYPEIV HOOD.jpg

Ram Air
RAMAIR.jpg

Comments please :)

Caladius

Snorlax
hmm i like the way that car looks thelatinguy but i dont have the money to fork over for all that lol. im not a fan of the cowls. ( a friend of mine has a honda and its complete rice with a cowl.. kinda turned me off to cowls right then and there)

Brandon

Better Than Sliced Bread!
all of those are ugly... dont care for the bump at the front of the hood... looks really bad.

jadedpony

From 3.hate to 3.heaven

That thing is pretty hideous to me. Way too much going on. With the 05+ you need to do really subtle mods in order for it to not look like a tank :sleep:

slow_v6_stang

Two Eaton blown Fords
i think the only hoods i like besides the stock GT/V6 hood is the GT500 hood and the saleen hood...all the other ones are way too gaudy

JustSpeed7

J.Rodriguez
MRT Cherry 6T6 hood, Cali Dream hood, GT500 KR hood, or Steeda cowl hood. Oh and the Saleen Hood is nice to, if you do decide to go with either of the hoods you mentioned above you wont be dissapointed in the quality Ive heard Cervini's makes great stuff and Ive seen a couple of there hoods before they look great. IMO though those hoods are a little overwhelming on an otherwise stock body wise S197.