07 Shelby spotted in MI

Omahastylee

did not think there was 1
this is from my local forum. Hope its not a repost.

Wasnt sure if this was new or not but decided to post anyway.

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Pretty ugly without the stripes and the SHELBY on the back is ugly too. The concept was wayyy better. :disgust:

Dark02Pony

some of those photos are of a hardtop. It needs to say shelby all the way acrost the back, stuck in the corner looks gay :thumbdown:

WhiteSaleen248

Search And Destroy.
usnstang said:
Is that the same car? Third pic down doesn't look like a vert??

It seems to be two in a row. One vert. and one coupe. Check the third picture with the red cobra conv. next to it. :D :thumbup:

Either way, can't wait to see them here. 475 hp.

Ron Jeremy

The front of the new 2007 Shelby looks exactly like the V6 Mustang. The body styling is not as nice looking as the 2001-2003 Cobra. The 2007 Shelby looks too generic and boring. The rear side body panels are too flat and they don't have the bulges and the agressive looks that the 2001-2003 Cobras have. And the body style of the new Shelby looks like it's too long, much longer than the 2001-2003 Cobra. I like the body style of the new Shelby, but not as much as I do the older body style of the 2001-2003 Mustang Cobra body style.

Omahastylee

did not think there was 1
WhiteSaleen248 said:
It seems to be two in a row. One vert. and one coupe. Check the third picture with the red cobra conv. next to it. :D :thumbup:

Either way, can't wait to see them here. 475 hp.

there are two cars pictured. It think i found one with white stripes.

Desdenova10

This model is going to need A LOT of body work for it to actually look decent...

Engine is awesome, but all these models are like **** except the concept. But we all know that we NEVER see the concept on the road.

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
The only thing really great about that car is the Supercharged DOHC 5.4L v8. The rest is trash. A solid axle on a 40k sports car? Bullshit. Generic and uninspiried body work? Bullshit. 4,000lbs in a performance vechicle? Bullshit.

LuvMyV6

. . .
Boy, they sure ruined that one. The concept should have been the production model. This thing is seriously stupid-looking. I don't care what engine it has. :disgust: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :disgust:

Stang217

LI Stanger
i still say 99-04 are the nicest LATE model looking stangs... i look at the 03/04 cobras.. those things are beautiful... the Saleens of 99-04 are also gorgeous... i look at the saleen now... i'm like ehhh... it doesn't do ti for me... the shelby liek everyone else has said the concept was reallly nce... the new GT's are really nice but i still like the 99-04's

mikest1989

Lives with Mom and Dad
I think i would actually be happier if this car never came out. What no IRS, They shuld have called it quits after the terminator, atleast end with something good.