1 chamber flowmasters

SkottyD

Lol sorry im not popular on a v6 mustang forum. if youre planning to get alk tough over the internet then you are wasting your time. i have a FULL exhaust. not just welded in mufflers. long tubes, o/r h and borla mufflers, using 2.25 piping because im not a ricer. if i feel saucy ill record a video and post it. Do you want me to do a little purge show in it too for you?

SkottyD

Omg i just read your youtube stuff haha. you paid for a dyno tune on a stock motor? wowwww. and btw, everyone and their mom knows the screamin demon coil pack is junk. by a split port swap and quit wasting your miney on vap intake spacers.

Norrisrn

SkottyD
Omg i just read your youtube stuff haha. you paid for a dyno tune on a stock motor? wowwww. and btw, everyone and their mom knows the screamin demon coil pack is junk. by a split port swap and quit wasting your miney on vap intake spacers.
Today, 05:22 AMSkottyD
Lol sorry im not popular on a v6 mustang forum. if youre planning to get alk tough over the internet then you are wasting your time. i have a FULL exhaust. not just welded in mufflers. long tubes, o/r h and borla mufflers, using 2.25 piping because im not a ricer. if i feel saucy ill record a video and post it. Do you want me to do a little purge show in it too for you?
Wow for someone to say that getting tough on the internet is a waste of time.....you sure took off and had to stalk him down on you tube....so who is it that got tough lol. Maybe he got a little bothered by your original comment because you have only said that ONE comment about disliking it. Maybe state why you didn't care for his type of setup...ELABORATE