17x8 Frnt/18x9 back any issues?

seagel1000

Would i have any issues if i were to put those size rims on hte car. Im thinking of doing that within two weeks! I have an X-cal2. I know when i get bigger rims i should correct the speedo. So my main but not only question is, what does the speedo go by, the front or the back wheels (im asking because if and most likely i will be getting that combo will i need to change the tire size thingy based on the front or back wheels? and what number would i input? for the xcal2

monk36

back in black
Would i have any issues if i were to put those size rims on hte car. Im thinking of doing that within two weeks! I have an X-cal2. I know when i get bigger rims i should correct the speedo. So my main but not only question is, what does the speedo go by, the front or the back wheels (im asking because if and most likely i will be getting that combo will i need to change the tire size thingy based on the front or back wheels? and what number would i input? for the xcal2

I think it would be the rear tires, since it's rwd, and that's where the power is coming from. Someone correct me if im wrong.