Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1BADDV6 women driven new member!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1baddv6, Oct 9, 2018.

1. 1baddv6

1baddv6 New Member

Hello stang fans! My name is Ashley and I decided to join the forum world. For the past 3 years I owned a 1998 mustang and back in mar h purchased a 2014 by stang. I have got a lot of questions about why a v6? The question is why not? My build is in progress and I plan to continue it for years to come. Anyone can take a v8 and make it fast, heck, they already are! To me it takes someone and something special to put love and attention into something unique and make it rare and fun!

This summer I completely upgraded my exhaust: bbk long tube headers, off road bbk x pipe and magnaflow cat back exhaust. I have installed a BBK CAI and have custom painted and hydro dipped my interior. I also have glow Led edge lighting in my vechicle as well.

Just a little about me and my passion I also have started a YouTube channel with my significant other: Bowties N Ponies. Check us out if you have time--we love all muscle cars but secretly I am always mustang girl for life! 20180903_125923.jpg VideoCapture_20181007-080856.jpg

2. Wandler

Wandler @nwandler