2000 Mustang - FULL part out

skyler914

One wheel peel
Bah, apparently 3.8 is back to not emailing me when people respond to threads I'm subscribed to, awesome. We're out of town for the weekend, I'll make a note to message you back on Sunday when we get back. Sorry for the delay.

thats cool... not in any major rush.

spikeit

Thanks for replying and sorry about that. Two things; I called myself looking for the date of posting but clearly I overlooked it. Second; being new, I don't know much about this site but seems it would be useful if after a set period of time, older postings in "for sale" and "wanted" would be auto deleted or give the person posting that option. And maybe that's offered but like I said, I'm new/learning. Seems useless to have say in this instance, your ad still avaliable for viewing when the car is looooong gone and most likely the parts are too. Things are usually for a reason so it's just a thought.

ACobb04

Thanks for replying and sorry about that. Two things; I called myself looking for the date of posting but clearly I overlooked it. Second; being new, I don't know much about this site but seems it would be useful if after a set period of time, older postings in "for sale" and "wanted" would be auto deleted or give the person posting that option. And maybe that's offered but like I said, I'm new/learning. Seems useless to have say in this instance, your ad still avaliable for viewing when the car is looooong gone and most likely the parts are too. Things are usually for a reason so it's just a thought.
Noted. I'll pass it along

TBone7281

00StangV6Coupe no more.

I actually mentioned this in a PM to the new owner, Brent, a few weeks ago. My local Mustang forum allows the thread originator to close their for sale threads (via "thread tools"), and I think that can be a good help to people looking for parts. That way even if you'd have found my thread, you could have seen that it was closed for a reason.

CEE1NG_RED

K N I G H T R I D E R
Where are you located??? How much for the black V6 front bumper?? Possibly also stock shocks/struts? LMK. I'm in southern CA.