Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2000 Mustang stalling issues

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Shane Mason, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Shane Mason

Shane Mason Mason

2000 ford mustang stalls out when turning either direction not every time but in a 3 hour trip it stalled when turning right 3 times and left once. Cable style Tb, 3.8L. Daughter called and told me and she will be coming home for me to look at this weekend, Wanting to get some starting ideas and sorry at this time i have not been able to actually look at it. She will be driving back to college Monday, so wanting some ideas before she gets here to start trouble shooting. Idle is about 1000 there about, turning steering wheel while in idle and not actually driving rpm drop 700 to 750. rolling windows up and down while in idle rpm's stay about 1000. new alternator, new battery, both changed about 1 month ago and the car is a 5 speed. voltage off alternator 14.2, Going to recheck my grounds and change fuel filter. anything else i need to look at?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018