2002 Radio Bezel, and misc interior parts

Archy88

Howdy!

I'm hoping I can pick up a radio bezel from a 2002(or similar) Mustang!! Please let me know if you can ship one ASAP!

I am also need;
Gauge Cluster(or clear plastic face)
HVAC Panel
Broken Mach radio, or Mach radio faceplate

You can send me a PM, or email([email protected])

Thanks!!!!

JeffSeb

I have a radio bezel (double din/ dark brown) and a mach 460 radio (double din)

if you are interested let me know.

dang, I had a guage cluster i threw away yesterday! it had a spider living in it

Archy88

Man that sure is tempting! But having seen how difficult it is to match this paint...I think I will hold off on that bezel. I am hoping to find one that will match my interior.

I am interested in that Mach radio. Let me know how much it would cost shipped to 02895!

Thanks for replying to my posts! lol

Archy88

I might also be interested in that radio bezel depending on how much you want for it. I might end up painting it myself!

Archy88

That sounds like a good deal. Do you have any quality photos of those pieces?? I want to be sure they match!

vwmafia

YES it's a V6!
I have pics of the cluster and hvac panel, I will try and get pics of the bezel tonite. I leave early Friday for over a week so tomorrow is the only day I can ship before then. The radio beze is the double din size in charcol same in any car with black interior.

Archy88

Alright, if you could send the pictures my way I would appreciate it. I actually have the graphite interior I'll definitely decide one way or another tonight/early tomorrow once I see them.

Attachments

• DSC00249.JPG
    DSC00249.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 34