Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2011 Mustang AC does't start

Discussion in '2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech' started by gheyas123, Jun 26, 2019.

1. gheyas123

gheyas123 New Member

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Gary. I just joined the forum. I have a 2011 Musatng with V6 engine. The AC compressor doesn't click. I took it to Ford dealer for checking. The initial thought was the HVAC module on top of the radio. The module was replaced but the issue was not resolved. The switch board is working fine. Then, they suspected the PCM but it was fine. The technician was able to start the compressor by connecting the OBD to the technician computer. So far the dealer could't find what the problem was. The technician told me he requested more help from Ford company but the company didn't reply yet.
    Does anyone know what the problem is?
    Thanks for the help.
    Gary

2. Pete fender

Pete fender Pete Fender

I would have checked the CCRM, it's a black box located behind the passenger fender, inside the plastic fender lining.
    It has your AC, Fuel pump, Fan, and PCM relays all integrated into the same box.