1ZVBP8CF3D5200931

Mileage
51,000ish

Transmission type
6 Speed

Title status (lien, clear, etc.)
Lien. I owe about 1700 on it.

Asking price
24000. Not terribly willing to nego. I would consider a trade for a cheap DD.

Modifications
BBK longtube headers and catless xpipe. Roush exhaust tips. Carbon fiber intake into a Boss 302 intake manifold. All installed and tuned by triangle speed shop about 2 and a half years ago. Car loves to rev to 7800.

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods

Car does not have a perfect exterior. Some rash on the fake Boss American Racing rims. Needs new tires, I will be replacing them before the purchase, so buyer will be getting all new tires all around. Also comes with 2 extra stock ford 19inch rims that will clear the brembo brakes. One has about 15% tread left, the other has about 80%. The American racing rims are staggered. 255s in the front, 275s in the rear. The track pack comes with a 3.73 rear end with an LSD, carbon fiber clutch plates, larger oil cooler, transmission cooler, and stiffer springs. Also comes with fantastic recaro cloth seats. Along with the Boss 302 intake manifold, this is basically a poor mans Boss mustang, just missing out on the rear seat delete, cross bar brace where the rear seat used to be, and adjustable suspension. The intake manifold and tune makes this car a joy to drive, especially if you're into the acceleration characteristics of imports - power builds and comes very alive above 5k RPM instead of being a torque monster like you would find in an LSX car. More pictures will be coming in the next couple of days as I get things a bit more cleaned up and presentable.

Carfax will show two owners. I purchased this vehicle from a Chrysler dealership with 53 miles on the clock. Never been wrecked.

finewayne

nice mods man, would you PM me for best price?

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
If you'd like to let me know what you think is fair for the car and make an offer, I'd be happy to accept it or decline it.