Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 V6 Coupe battery issues. HELP!

Discussion in '2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Shawn Pursley, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Shawn Pursley

Shawn Pursley New Member

As the title States It a 13 V6. Never had an issue with car till I went to have new rubber put on. Had a bad TPMS so had that replaced also. They took it off the rack and brought it around front. Paid and went out to leave and car just clicked! They jumped me off and I went on my way puzzled but figured they left lights on or something. Went home and parked it and same thing, just clicked. That was on a Sunday. Charged battery up fully and seemed to start fine. Ran a week with no trouble. Got in to leave work yesterday and again...click, click, click. Jumped it off and went 25 miles to AutoZone close to home. Had them check everything out. Said battery and charging system was fine but battery needs charge? Have checked for vampire draws on battery and can find nothing out of spec. No mods to car everything stock. What the hell? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Been twisting wrenches and auto electric diagnosing for 25 years and this has me scratching my head.

2. Germany

Germany Member

Mybe you have a old or bad quality battery. I had the same problem; I put a new battery from Exide AMG and now have I no more problems - since April 2016-.