2015 Fantasy Football Keeper League

Wandler

@nwandler
Grumps, here is the link to his team: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nfl/2014/282890/4

Here is where he drafted everyone:
rooleyes
1. (5) Calvin Johnson(Det - WR)
2. (16) Andre Ellington(Ari - RB)
3. (25) Toby Gerhart(Jax - RB)
4. (36) Pierre Garcon(Was - WR)
5. (45) Cam Newton(Car - QB)
6. (56) Greg Olsen(Car - TE)
7. (65) Arizona(Ari - DEF)
8. (76) Justin Tucker(Bal - K)
9. (85) Mike Wallace(Min - WR)
10. (96) C.J. Spiller(NO - RB)
11. (105) Terrance West(Cle - RB)
12. (116) Ben Roethlisberger(Pit - QB)
13. (125) DeAndre Hopkins(Hou - WR)
14. (136) Tyler Eifert(Cin - TE)
15. (145) Nick Novak(SD - K)
16. (156) Indianapolis(Ind - DEF)

If someone on his roster isn't on the draft list he was either a FA or signed off waivers, I can find out for you.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
Grumps, here is the link to his team: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nfl/2014/282890/4

Here is where he drafted everyone:
rooleyes
1. (5) Calvin Johnson(Det - WR)
2. (16) Andre Ellington(Ari - RB)
3. (25) Toby Gerhart(Jax - RB)
4. (36) Pierre Garcon(Was - WR)
5. (45) Cam Newton(Car - QB)
6. (56) Greg Olsen(Car - TE)
7. (65) Arizona(Ari - DEF)
8. (76) Justin Tucker(Bal - K)
9. (85) Mike Wallace(Min - WR)
10. (96) C.J. Spiller(NO - RB)
11. (105) Terrance West(Cle - RB)
12. (116) Ben Roethlisberger(Pit - QB)
13. (125) DeAndre Hopkins(Hou - WR)
14. (136) Tyler Eifert(Cin - TE)
15. (145) Nick Novak(SD - K)
16. (156) Indianapolis(Ind - DEF)

If someone on his roster isn't on the draft list he was either a FA or signed off waivers, I can find out for you.

I can't view the team because I'm not apart of the league. but I can't keep anyone between 1-4 right? so calvin johnson, andre ellington, gerhart and garcon?

Wandler

@nwandler
Also, what works best for the draft for everyone? I'm thinking maybe just Sunday evening. I can't do Tuesday like I drunkenly suggested last night.

Wandler

@nwandler
Just posted this on the league board:

I'm thinking next Tuesday night (Sept. 8th) at 9:30pm EST.

At this point it seems like that might be when we can get the most together. It's pretty hard to get 10 guys to have schedules line up. And if anything, you can always draft on your phone.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Question............if someone doesn't fill a complete roster (no kicker at all), would you support the commish for zeroing out all their points on the week? I don't think yahoo doesn't this automatically, but I know other sites do.

We do 4 divisions of 3 where division record is the most important thing. All division games are on non bye weeks so the guy has a division game this week. I'm pretty sure he just hasn't gotten on since the draft so he's not tanking, but I also don't want an absentee person in my league. It's not a league of randoms either. I've ran this league for years, and it's all IRL friends/people.

edit: lulz dude just texted me back and said he'd fix it today. still curious how you guys would feel about it?

Wandler

@nwandler
I wouldn't support that. If you don't want to play a kicker that's your business. If you neglect your team that's your problem. I'm not about to start messing with teams and making them lose because they didn't start someone.

Derick

Best Of The Best
it's an illegal roster that compromises the league. majority of my league supports it based on that. gotta keep in mind that there are no strangers in the league. we don't even have trade reviews by other managers.