2016 Fantasy Football Keeper League

Wandler

@nwandler
ah ****, didn't get back from the cabin in time to make the draft. Too many leagues and I forgot it was this one.

Derick

Best Of The Best
im thinking about loading up with the best guys and getting cheap **** to fill my roster. i haven't read **** this year so.....

Who are the best guys in slot? top qb? top 3 WRs? top 3 RBs? don't care about the rest. (auction draft so i have a chance to get everyone. half point on receptions, standard rosters)

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
have yall ever played in a league that does the waiver wire with money? My work league is doing that this year. You get $100 (fake money) at beginning of year and you bid weekly on players on the waiver wire. Highest bid gets highest priority for waivers but you can pick players up for free after if no one got them. Works better if you have an injury to a key player and need to pick someone off the waiver wire but would normally be low on the list

Derick

Best Of The Best
never done that in football. we've talked about it since we already use money in an auction. i would give them more money pre draft and make players keep draft money for waivers. thats how we do baseball.

don't suppose you're doing an auction? i think it would be weird to do a serp draft and then throw money in after.

Wandler

@nwandler
have yall ever played in a league that does the waiver wire with money? My work league is doing that this year. You get $100 (fake money) at beginning of year and you bid weekly on players on the waiver wire. Highest bid gets highest priority for waivers but you can pick players up for free after if no one got them. Works better if you have an injury to a key player and need to pick someone off the waiver wire but would normally be low on the list

I was once in a league where you'd bid real money on the waiver wire each week. The money then went to the pot at the end of the year.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
never done that in football. we've talked about it since we already use money in an auction. i would give them more money pre draft and make players keep draft money for waivers. thats how we do baseball.

don't suppose you're doing an auction? i think it would be weird to do a serp draft and then throw money in after.

Nah it was just a normal draft but we are doing this money thing for waivers. Should be interesting, I like the idea behind it.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Nah it was just a normal draft but we are doing this money thing for waivers. Should be interesting, I like the idea behind it.

"money" factor makes it all better. honestly don't know how people play in non auction drafts. especially leagues that redraft every year.every team gets equal shot at all players. you're also not sitting there waiting for 10 2minute picks before you get to do something.

kcoon24

I was in a serpentine draft with money waivers last year. I wasn't the biggest fan.

If I don't finish in the top 2 in this league I will be disappointed.

Derick

Best Of The Best
guess im ok with this. went balls out on RBs

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member

I want all my leagues to use this system next year