3.7Mustang.com - "Under New Ownership"

nikko

Admin Emeritus
All,

It is with some nostalgia and excitement that I announce to you that 3.7mustang.com has a new parent.

Brent Wilson, a long-time member here and co-founder of Whipp Media LLC, has agreed to purchase the site. Brent is a Mustang enthusiast and experienced forum administrator (founder and previous owner of mustangevolution.com). Unlike me, running forums is his full-time job, and I believe he has the time, motivation, and expertise to make this place great again by generating new content, members, and sponsors.

As for me, I will not be going anywhere - I've spent more than ten years here and plan to stick around for the duration, albeit no longer in an administrative capacity.

There will be some changes over the next few weeks as we work towards migrating the site to Brent's servers. Please bear with us.

Please welcome Brent - I genuinely believe he brings with him positive change for the site. I would ask for all of your help in making that a reality.

Thanks again.

-Nick

Brent

Owner
Staff member
Hey guys,

Looking forward to working to get 3.7 activity back. Lots of great memories here and met a few friends. :)

nikko

Admin Emeritus
Whurrs mah goddamn refund?!
I am working up the list issuing refunds. I ran out of money in my paypal account and need to transfer more in to cover them. As soon as it's there ("3-5 days") I will finish the rest.

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
I look forward to seeing what happens with the site. Let's generate some new noobs to make fools of themselves in OT.

Zuplar

Zup
I already got my money back. Is there going to be times when the site is down as it is migrating to the new servers?

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
I am working up the list issuing refunds. I ran out of money in my paypal account and need to transfer more in to cover them. As soon as it's there ("3-5 days") I will finish the rest.
You don't have to lie to us. You can just admit that you had to ask CJ for the money.