3.7Mustang.com - "Under New Ownership"

jadedpony

From 3.hate to 3.heaven
I've not had the honor of being 3.7's local retard.

j7owens bitches
Those were the days...

Well, thank you Nikko for keeping a (not so small and frequently time consuming) part of all of our lives going up until now.

Looking forward to the new ownership Brent. Good luck

Holly

it's all in your head
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I hate the date/time being at the bottom of the post. That's how I keep track of threads since I can't always get on here daily. Now I have to scroll to the bottom of the post first.

Brent

Owner
Staff member
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I hate the date/time being at the bottom of the post. That's how I keep track of threads since I can't always get on here daily. Now I have to scroll to the bottom of the post first.
@John mentioned doing some new styles. I think this was something he was wanting to change as well.

John

Ex-Legend
This board software is new to me so I have to spend a night playing around with it when I have time. I wanted to wait a few weeks to get everything settled before I did any mods that could "potentially" break or alter anything.

investinwaffles

3.8's Other Indian™
Kind of sad to see the old site go (and was hella confused), but I am proud that 3.hate stayed around as long as it did.

I do wish further OT was still around though mostly the HL thread. :uhh:

AutoBadges

Looks great.

Maybe we can have a 94-98 and 99-04 represented on the top banner as well? Gives all body styles a feel like they are welcome..vs just the newer ones