3.8 Gun Thread: Post yo heat!

KevinV6

gudday.
New upper came in, test fit on my old lower (20" barrel looks dumb on collapsible stock). Good receiver fit, finish looks great. Not particularly in love with the shiny finish of the nitride, but can't really beat it for $299...

upper.jpg

KevinV6

gudday.
That's a hell of a deal. I've never shot a .45 auto shield but the 9mm is very nice.

I just ordered 1k rounds of S&B 124gr 9MM and the stripped lower for the AR today, I need to take an intermission from gun stuff.

However, I've concluded that my next pistol will be a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical.

Ortiz

Sup
Bought me some M&P 2.0 Subcompacts. Shits legit. I did build 2 ARs, a PSA basic build with the cold hammer forged FN barrel. Shoots alright, my Ruger shoots a little better with the 1/8 twist. My other build was a BCM SOCOM AR, man that thing shoots almost at MOA through irons. I don't like optics or scopes even though I've trained with Acogs for a long time so I like staying with irons.

Ortiz

Sup
Also, I'm looking for some land so I can shoot as I please since my local range is closing. Sucks too because I shoot and do drills and spend usually around 1200 rounds of just handgun ammo every 3 weeks or so. I train with my pistols more than I do my rifles since I don't have a practical way to really do some good training. Also because I carry my pistols more than I do my ARs which is never. With my ARs I make sure my zero holds true and once I get some good land, I'll be able to do some decent training.

Ortiz

Sup
i've always wanted a shield. prob in 40 though....not sure about that 45.

The shield 45 is INCREDIBLY comfortable and nice to shoot. I used it to qualify for my license to carry. Solid ****ing gun for sure. I sold it recently to fund the new 2.0 sub compact. I had the 9mm already but I honestly shoot the 40 much much better so I sold the shield to fund the sub compact in 40. Then again, on my 9s I use Winchester Nato rounds that are on the +p pressure range.