4.2 parts

MattG99

I had a build going on V6mustang.com . As much as i hate to give up on anything i have to let this go.No the wife is not making me sell the stuff but I figure the money from this will help us get into a house. Besides the parts im going to list il be returning my car back to stock form performance wise.
I will list a price for everything as a whole but if some one is interested in a specific part PM me or cantact me by text 512-878-7670. Most of the parts have pictures in my other thread but I will post upon request.
$1300-4.2 1998 block and crank bored and honed .30 over. New balance shaft bearings, new cam shaft bearings, new freeze plugs
-Arp head studs-SOLD
-stock returnless fuel rail
-timing cover with bolts Caand accessories brackets
-stock ported heads with ls1/ls6 blue valve springs, 2inch valve intake, 1.6 valve exhaust, new seals and seats, stock ls1 7 degree keepers, unshrouded valves
-99+ windstar with ported lower with imrc and egr delete. The lower intake will need 2 freeze plugs.
-new fel pro exhaust gaskets
**Parts still on the car**
$550-VAP windstar kit, VAP intake spacer, lower intake with egr delete, Accufab 70mm throttle body modified to work with windstar.
$175-Mac long tube headers
$180-SCT XCAL2
$150-Steeda Tri ax with MGW adj. Handle

MattG99

Vap kit is off the car and ready for sale, 450 and il split shipping.

MattG99

*4.2 block and crank, block bored .30 over with new freeze plugs, cam bearings crank is polished- 300 picked up
*stock ported heads (description up top) 650 shipped or 600 picked up
*Vap intake spacer -75 shipped
* timing cover with accessories brackets-150 shipped or 100 picked up
* stock returnless fuel rail- 25 shipped or 20 picked up
* 6 into 12 ported lower with upper intake (f-150 and newer windstar style) with EGR and imrc delete-300 shipped or 250 picked up

MattG99

Bump it. Buyer pays shipping unless noted
4.2 block and crank-250
Stock ported heads- 500 shipped
Timing cover and accessories brackets-100
Stock return less fuel rail-20
6-12 ported lower with upper intake, IMRCs and egr delete-250

ProjectVicky

Wrench Monkey
I may possibly be interested in the block, crank, and heads. I have to check some things out first. I'll PM later today to let you know.

MattG99

I really don't want to drag all these parts to the new house. Will do 700 for everything

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4