94-04 Interior Parts, Stereo and Gauges For Sale

RangerDave

As some of you have seen my car was totalled, but it wasn't the impact that killed it (bumper wasn't even cracked) it was the flip. but thanks to that all the parts ive boughten for it are still in the same condition before the cash. Not to mention most of them have never been installed.

All Prices are "Or Best Offer" however for any of the best offers i will be delaying the sale for a bit as ive sold too many things in the passed for slightly less then im asking and have someone come along shortly after offering the full amount.

ALL PARTS LOCATED IN PETERBOROUGH ONTARIO CANADA

Any way's here's the list.

FULL RES PHOTOS HERE

Index of /Webserver/Mustang Wreck Salvage/FullRes

<<<<<<INTERIOR>>>>>

Glowshift White back Transmission Temperature Gauge (New Never Used) - 60$

Glowshift White back Oil Pressure Gauge - 40$

Glowshift Triple Gauge Piller Pod - 20$
DSC01332.JPG

DSC01333.JPG

2004 Center Console Painted with black vinyl Paint w/ Custom Red line Performance Leather Covers and Boots (includes shifter bezel w/ boot to match) - 120$
- http://3.7mustang.com/vb/f84/redlinegoods-shift-boots-installed-*pics*-258713/
DSC01331.JPG

Viper 5002 2 way car alarm (2 remotes - one 2 way w/ lcd and one normal)- 100$

<<<<Stereo>>>>[/I][/B]

Scosche Bluetooth Addon Kit to integrate bluetooth with your existing stereo via the aux port (NEW NEVER USED) - 100$
Bluetooth Handsfree & Streaming Audio Car Kit

Rockford Fosgate T1T-S High end Tweeters (like 2 months old) - 180$ for 2 sets (4 tweeters and 4 crossovers)

Rockford fosgate P1T-S Tweeters (also 2 months old) - 60$

Kicker 6.5" Midbass Drivers w/ adapters to bolt right into the back deck of the mustang - 40$

Hifonics 5.25" Mid ranger for the Doors w/ adapter - 20$
DSC01330.JPG

Hifonics Brutus BXi 1208D 1200 Watts RMS @ 1 ohm Mono block Amplifier - 140$

Hifonics TXi 6408 4 Channel amp (85watts x4 @ 4 ohm and 170 watts x 4 @ 2 ohm - 140$
DSC01332.JPG

2x MA Audio 10" Competition Subs 500w RMS 1000w Max w/ Bassworx Carpetted ported enclosure - 200$
DSC01329.JPG
[/IMG]

<<<<<<<<SOLD>>>>>>>>

Gauge cluster w/ reverse Glow Gauges - v6 set w/ 4.5k redline and 120mph speed limit - 20$ SOLD!

Glowshift White back Vac/Boost Gauge - 40$ SOLD!

Glowshift White back Wideband Air-Fuel Gauge - 180$ SOLD!

Gauge Cluster Bezel w/ 2 gauge cutouts from glowshift gauges (New Never Used) - 40$ SOLD!

2001 Mustang GT Leather Seats w/ Power Drivers w/ Lumbar (Full Set) Bought the seats last summer and have done leather treatments atleast once a month to keep them in decent condition, rears in in perfect condition, passenger is in very good condition, and drivers is in good condition but the leather is wearing down in some places - 400$ SOLD!

Glowshift White back Fuel Pressure Gauge (New Never Used) - 60$ SOLD!

Bullitt Style Pedal Covers - 40$ SOLD!

Billet Pack - Billet Rear Defrost, hvac controls, head light knob, door lock pins - 40$ SOLD!

Mustang Embroidered Floor Mats (Black) - 60$ SOLD!

JVC Arsennal Series KD-AR8500 Deck w/ Mustang Adapters and wiring harness - 5v preouts, multibit dacs', ipod adapter, digital amplifier etc. 140$SOLD!

leo2hot4tv

2hot4GT:LOL
Pics of triple gauge pod, fuel pressure gauge and reverse glow v6 cluster please. Is the fuel pressure gauge mechanical or electrical?

joekd

GT geek
JVC Arsennal Series KD-AR8500 Deck w/ Mustang Adapters and wiring harness - 5v preouts, multibit dacs', ipod adapter, digital amplifier etc. 140$

damn, always a killer deck for sale 2 weeks after I buy a new one, love the 8500 though. Can you send me a Pm with your lowest price on this shipped to zip 06082? Make me a deal so tempting I will forget about the Pioneer I just picked up and open my wallet again :)

RangerDave

how much would the seats be shipped greyhound to calgary alberta

the seats are gonna be an issue for anyone not too close too me, i just did a rough quote and they want 500$. you can look for options and see if you can find anything affordable. im in peterborough ontario so use that when looking around.

when i got my seats i bought them from Maine and freight shipped it for 125$ to buffalo and drove down and picked them up in person.

southfour

^^

What about for just the rears? I already have the fronts.

Too bad shipping for all is so much. It would be nice to have the full set from a car.

RangerDave

^^

What about for just the rears? I already have the fronts.

Too bad shipping for all is so much. It would be nice to have the full set from a car.

the rears would be expensive as well im assuming. remember i got you a greyhound quote, we may very well have an affordable freight company that might do it for alittle less.

southfour

the rears would be expensive as well im assuming. remember i got you a greyhound quote, we may very well have an affordable freight company that might do it for alittle less.

I dont think that the rears would be too bad to ship, greyhound has been very reasonable in my experience. I had a box shipped from BC to me that was like 80 pounds and the size that the rear seats would be and it was $50.

If you could get a price for just the rears through greyhound or this other affordable freight company that would be great.

thanks

Will that center console, shift boot and bezel fit my 94? if so, how much for the center console with the shift boot and piece that snaps in shipped to 24104? Also will the reverse 120mph reverse glow cluster and AC Billet Knobs fit mine? Thinking bout getting those but if I get all of them would you do like a discount and combine shipping? if not what's the least you will go on all three I'm gonna get one of the three depending on t he price and if you do a discount I might get 2 or all 3

RangerDave

Will that center console, shift boot and bezel fit my 94? if so, how much for the center console with the shift boot and piece that snaps in shipped to 24104? Also will the reverse 120mph reverse glow cluster and AC Billet Knobs fit mine? Thinking bout getting those but if I get all of them would you do like a discount and combine shipping? if not what's the least you will go on all three I'm gonna get one of the three depending on t he price and if you do a discount I might get 2 or all 3

i had a 95 so i can safely say this will all fit your 94, the only thing thats not exact is the center console is a tad bit longer and higher up. basically it fits exactly like yours now but the rear of it hovers off the carpet by about an inch just because it originally came off an 04. the billet interior accessories i have sold but i still have the gauges. i currently have them installed in my gauge cluster with the chrome rings so i can show people what they look like but i can remove them for you if you'd like them.

since im in canada shipping is not the cheapest, i calculated about 75/80$ so lets say 180$ shipped for the center console and anything you add onto that, just add my asking price and assuming its not a big item ill include that in the shipping. so like 220$ for the center console w/ shifter bezel, reverse glow v6 gauges and chrome rings shipped.

RangerDave

is the 150mpg gauge cluster still avail. and how will i reset the v6 so the needles are accurate.

it is still available, and i have the speed cal that i bought when i got 4.10 gears to adjust the speedo so thats how i was going to calibrate the 150mph gauges