Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

`94 stang + TbirdSC engine?

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by BAleR187, Nov 14, 2002.

1. BAleR187

BAleR187 New Member

hey guys, im new to this board, but iv been with mustangworks.com for about a year and i was directed here by someone. but, i have a question. im thinking about droping a `94 thunderbird SC engine supercharger and all into my `94 v6 5spd, and does anyone have any good setups or suggestions to make on this one, or has anyone here ever even done this at all? thanks

-BAleR-

2. rick0636

rick0636 New Member

v6 Sprout on V6 power has done it, that is the only one I know of, think there is another guy there doing that swap too.

You will need some other things. Possibly the transmission from the Tbird, certainly the torque converter. The radiator I hear is needed, the intercooler, all your hoses and air plumbing. I am not exactly sure what all you do need, but there most likely are others than I named here.