99-00 3.8L - Misc Parts for Sale -

I have a few parts from my split port swap that I am selling. I have a set of heads, lower intake manifold, and Throttle body that came off a 99 & 00 Mustangs with unknown mileage. The lower intake manifold has the hole drilled and tapped for the additional coolant temp sensor to be used in the 94-98 3.8 Mustang. One spark plug hole has a helicoil repair, which was professionally done at a machine shop when they were sent in to be machined. The valve stem seals were replaced at the same time. I have a stock 2000 Ford f-150 4.2 fuel rail, and a modified 4.2 fuel rail used in the swap.

Here is the build thread:
Split Port Swap 96 Mustang

Cylinder heads 150.00 shipped for the set
Lower intake manifold as pictured - 125.00 shipped
Fuel rails - 50.00 each shipped
OEM 2000 Throttle body - 50.00 Shipped.

Last edited:

Lonnie-S

Douglas,

I should be good for (I think) the converted fuel rail. However, I'm going to put some info up rather than reread your build log. Tell me if I'm right.

I'm starting out with a stock '94 3.8L in my project, so I'm going to include a gas tank return line for the '94 fuel rail. However, after I get the car registered, I'm converting to a 2000 split port and the actual (unmodified) engine looks like below.
Split-Port-V6-1.jpg

I know you have the fuel rail thing all figured out. If your converted fuel rail solves my future split port swap situation, just PM me with how much you want for the part plus shipping (ZIP 92010), your address, and I'll send you a check made out as you indicate to me.

Thanks,

Lonnie

douglass

The only thing I remember was the EGR tube gets close to the fuel lines, and I did not have A/C. Other than that it bolted right up, and I had no issues. I just decided to install the M90 supercharger back into the car which I will be removing hopefully in a couple weeks. I will have a bunch of parts up for sale once I get the engine out. 50.00 shipped for the rail. There are good pictures in the thread of it installed. I will also be selling the 99-04 BBK intake soon.

Captain Max Silver

Captain Max Silver
I have a few parts from my split port swap that I am selling. I have a set of heads, lower intake manifold, and Throttle body that came off a 99 & 00 Mustangs with unknown mileage. The lower intake manifold has the hole drilled and tapped for the additional coolant temp sensor to be used in the 94-98 3.8 Mustang. One spark plug hole has a helicoil repair, which was professionally done at a machine shop when they were sent in to be machined. The valve stem seals were replaced at the same time. I have a stock 2000 Ford f-150 4.2 fuel rail, and a modified 4.2 fuel rail used in the swap.

Here is the build thread:
Split Port Swap 96 Mustang

Cylinder heads 150.00 shipped for the set
Lower intake manifold as pictured - 125.00 shipped
Fuel rails - 50.00 each shipped
OEM 2000 Throttle body - 50.00 Shipped.

Do You Still Have Lower Intake Set Up? Please Let Me Know.

Lonnie-S

I'm still good for the modified fuel rail too, Douglas. My phone number [a land line] is in the PM I sent you a couple of weeks ago. Let me know if you need it again.

Captain Max Silver

Captain Max Silver
I'm still good for the modified fuel rail too, Douglas. My phone number [a land line] is in the PM I sent you a couple of weeks ago. Let me know if you need it again.
No I Couldn't Find Message Yes Please Resend, Fuel Rail No, But Lower Intake Yes. What Format Did You Send Number? What Are Extra Holes By Thermostat In Intake? Is This Broken?

Attachments

Captain Max Silver

Captain Max Silver
R U The Person With Lower Intake? Just LQQKING At Pics, Thought You Were That Person. But You're Not Douglas. OOP's

douglass

Do You Still Have Lower Intake Set Up? Please Let Me Know.
The lower intake manifold is gone, and Lonnie has asked for the fuel rail. I have been crazy busy lately, and have not had time to update the thread.

Lonnie, I have not forgot about you. I will be removing the M90 swap hopefully this weekend. I should have some goodies to post up soon.

Douglass