99-04 Built 4.3 V6 Parts, exhaust and transmission stuff

Echonan

Alright so up for sale is all the stuff I still have from my built V6 I bought from another member of this forum as well as some transmission stuff. I'm located in South Florida if anybody is local. The engine I'm parting out spun a rod bearing. So keep that in mind. I just want this stupid thing gone, as I'm gonna swap to a 3.7. I would prefer to part out the engine for shipping purposes but if you just want the whole engine and the price is right I could try and work out shipping it. If you want pictures of anything feel free to ask, I have all the accessories etc that go with the engine. For now feel free to make me offers on anything without a price. I am open to reasonable offers.

Engine: 9.5:1 Forged/Stroked V6 4.3L Stroker from SSM

•Port / Polished Upper Intake
•Stock Lower Intake no IMRC
•Port / Polished / Shaved Heads
•Harland Sharp 1.8 Roller Rockers
•Comp Cam 44-703-9
•Comp Retainers
•Comp Valve Springs
•Comp Lifters
•SSM Forged Long Rod 4.3L Stroker Kit (9.5:1)
• 4.2 Crank
• SCAT Forged H-Beam Rods
• ARP Rod Bolts
• Wiseco Forged Pistons, Rings, Pins, and Lox
• King Main/Rod Bearings
•Stud Girdle Kit
•ASP 25% Underdrive Pulley
•Accel Super Coil Pack
•DUI Livewires Plug wires
•FRPP 30lb Injectors
•Bunch of other miscellaneous 3.8 and 4.3 accessories internals, and odds and ends

Exhaust:

•Pacesetter Long Tube Headers (Painted Black)
•02 Sensor Extenders [$10 + Shipping]

Transmission:

• SPEC SF142 Stage 2 99-04 V6 Clutch (<2000 Miles~)-$300
  • SPEC SF38A Aluminum Flywheel 99-04 V6 (~4000 Miles on flywheel, new friction plate ~1000 miles)-$300
  • Stock 2000 V6 Tremec T5 5 Speed Manual Transmission and related parts. [$250] Bellhousing has a small chip/chunk missing on the corner where the starter goes. I have pictures if needed.

Last edited:

pt96

Alright so up for sale is all the stuff I still have from my built V6 I bought from another member of this forum as well as some transmission stuff. I'm located in South Florida if anybody is local. The engine I'm parting out spun a rod bearing. So keep that in mind. I just want this stupid thing gone, as I'm gonna swap to a 3.7. I would prefer to part out the engine for shipping purposes but if you just want the whole engine and the price is right I could try and work out shipping it. If you want pictures of anything feel free to ask, I have all the accessories etc that go with the engine. For now feel free to make me offers on anything without a price. I am open to reasonable offers.

•Comp Cam 44-703-9
•Comp Retainers
•Comp Valve Springs
•Comp Lifters
• 4.2 Crank
• ARP Rod Bolts
• King Main/Rod Bearings
•Stud Girdle Kit
•Accel Super Coil Pack
•FRPP 30lb Injectors
•Bunch of other miscellaneous 3.8 and 4.3 accessories internals, and odds and ends

Exhaust:

Transmission:

• SPEC SF38A Aluminum Flywheel 99-04 V6 (~4000 Miles on flywheel, new friction plate ~1000 miles)-$300
  • Stock 2000 V6 Tremec T5 5 Speed Manual Transmission and related parts. [$250] Bellhousing has a small chip/chunk missing on the corner where the starter goes. I have pictures if needed.
How much

•Comp Cam 44-703-9
•Comp Retainers
•Comp Valve Springs
•Comp Lifters
• 4.2 Crank
• ARP Rod Bolts
• King Main/Rod Bearings
•Stud Girdle Kit
•Accel Super Coil Pack
•FRPP 30lb Injectors

Exhaust:

Transmission:

how much for the headers &o2 Extensions shipped to 47804

Lonnie-S

If you get to the point where you know for sure you're going to part the engine out, please do contact me by PM. There's nothing I actually need at this moment, but I do plan to modify my currently stock '97 in the future. If there is a part I could use, and the price is right, I could be interested.

Thanks,

Echonan

Really want to get rid of this stuff. I'll take any fair offers. If I quoted anyone a price that's too high let me know and we can hopefully work out something.

Captain Max Silver

Captain Max Silver
Do You Happen To Have A Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor? 2000 V6 Maybe Moded Fuel Rails?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 188

Captain Max Silver

Captain Max Silver
I have a stock pressure sensor off my stock fuel rail. Is that what you want?
Is It In Good Condish? Do You Have Moded Intake Rail Setup? Have Low Preasure On My Fuel Rail, Installed Gauge And Have Low Preasure, New Fuel Pump Within Last Year New K&N Fuel Filter Just To Be Sure Not Restricted, Still Only About 22lbs. Momentary 30lbs. When I Hit Throttle, Pull Vacuum Line Goes To About 35lbs. Have 19 lbs. 5.0 4 Pintel Injectors Installed Now But If I'm Not Getting Full Pressure Not Getting All The Juice I Want To System. Want To Sort This Out. Have 24lbs 12 Pintel Injectors To Install But Want To Get Pressure Up Before Moving On. Don't Want To Spend Big Bucks For New One If Not Problem, So Ya Interested In Your Old One If Good.

Attachments

• DSC00260.JPG
    DSC00260.JPG
    554.2 KB · Views: 196

Echonan

Is It In Good Condish? Do You Have Moded Intake Rail Setup? Have Low Preasure On My Fuel Rail, Installed Gauge And Have Low Preasure, New Fuel Pump Within Last Year New K&N Fuel Filter Just To Be Sure Not Restricted, Still Only About 22lbs. Momentary 30lbs. When I Hit Throttle, Pull Vacuum Line Goes To About 35lbs. Have 19 lbs. 5.0 4 Pintel Injectors Installed Now But If I'm Not Getting Full Pressure Not Getting All The Juice I Want To System. Want To Sort This Out. Have 24lbs 12 Pintel Injectors To Install But Want To Get Pressure Up Before Moving On. Don't Want To Spend Big Bucks For New One If Not Problem, So Ya Interested In Your Old One If Good.
I only have the factory rail. I had no issues with my fuel system/pressure or my sensor before I took the motor out so I'm assuming it worked fine. I'll sell it to you if you want it.

Echonan

Engine Sold and Headers (Probably) Sold. Everything else still available. Lowering Transmission price to $200 OBO