Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A lil help goes a long way guys help

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by richierichkb, Dec 15, 2004.

1. richierichkb

richierichkb New Member

Hey everybody,

I know this is a lot to ask and i am putting myself out on a limb but i think it isnt totally crazy but here goes.

I was in a hit and run, and well my car was wrecked air bags and everything, and i know you guys are really good and could probably help me.

I have some suspension damage to the front passenger side, and radiator caved in but not too bad the fan wasnt broken, all i need is a new radiator and replacement parts for the passenger side.

Now are there any of you in the 714 area... Orange County. Westminster , CA, or are near?

Labor well i cant afford it, and i cant afford a new stang and i refuse to drive anything else because i am antin rice basically. I just dont like them

But are there any ofyou willing to spend some elbow grease after christmas and new years to help me work on the mustang and get her running again. I got food and gratitude and when she si done we can all go out and celebrate on me. My parents refuse to help me with anything, not even a loan. I live at home but i have been on my own for a long time like most of you are lol. BUt its just a thought, and if you would like to help then please....

Thanks for reading guys, i appreciate it anyways .
    thanks to Nate Tr2002 for supplying info on the damage as well.

well if you guys know where to buy cheap parts let me know. Manofmanymustangs has given me some good prices for stuff but the SnH will kill me.

here is what i need guys. Thanks:

Steering knuckle <which the spindle is a part of
    Lower control arm <A arm>
    Tie Rod end
    Steering rack and pinion
    K member (cross member)
    Balljoint
    Strut
    Sway bar and sway bar end link.
    castor camber plate
    radiator
    radiator rinforcement (support assembly)
    front reinforcement bar
    1 gas shock thingy,
    n springs i think
    headlight mounting panel
    1 18x9 mach 1 04 silver rim

thanks so much everyone

2. ohiohalk

ohiohalk New Member

Just curious... What happened to your "uninsured motorists" insurance payout?
    Its pretty cheap to buy, and comes along with the liability part of your insurance. Its mandatory in this state. Did you not have it. If not, I guess everybody can learn from your mistake, and make sure they get it. Good luck.

3. richierichkb

richierichkb New Member

i have liability only..it would cost too much for me to add that on. Like 700 dollars man.