Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A  "vs" thread

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by Green_Demon, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Green_Demon

Green_Demon Guest

I think it would be pretty neat to have a thread that was just about the possible out come of car VS car. I like to look around and see what my stang can and can not compete with. Please consider it...I think itll get a lot of hits.

2. Sean

Sean Guest

theres a lot of them in the race forum.

3. Green_Demon

Green_Demon Guest

Yes, therefore they should have their own thread so it will be easier to navigate and funner to use.

4. No way making a forum for that would be a waste of time.  People can post them in the race stories or in polls.

5. CrimZon

CrimZon Guest

Yeah, I say race stories.

6. extremestang

extremestang Guest

A section on comparisons would be good. Like what cars are simalar from the factory floor. I might write up a list of cars and ask sean to put it up in the articles section, so you guys can have the numbers on hand. Just dont be disappointed when you find a car that sucks thats close to comparable with our mustangs. :eek:

Last modification: Brian Mertes - 07/23/01 at 20:16:17