Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Solution?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by extremestang, Dec 8, 2001.

1. extremestang

extremestang Guest

Just a thought Sean, but i think the old board was better. Theres to much floating around all over the place. Put all the tech questions in one area. That should cover: Engine, Transmission, interoir, exterior, suspension, ect.

I will e-mail you some ideas that i have that i think you may like. Take it easy Sean

2. Adam

Adam Guest

I kind of do too, it kind of seemed like when it was that board everyone was more closer. just a thought.

3. I think the board was better before with the general and technical board.  We could get them working just a matter of the moderators making sure that things are where they belong.

4. Hell_Razor

Hell_Razor Guest

gotta agree here...too many boards

5. Shogunstang

Shogunstang Guest

6. CrimZon

CrimZon Guest

I kinda like it like this too.

I think it will be easier to navigate when there are more users.

7. slvrstrk

slvrstrk Guest

I am kind of between...I think some of the boards like race stories and polls can be gotten rid of and lumped under off topic and mustang talk.  They dont get that many posts anyway.

8. I think race stories and polls should stay there.

9. CrimZon

CrimZon Guest

So do I.  Keep em..

10. slvrstrk

slvrstrk Guest

race stories is ok...but people post stuff in polls because it is there...not because they have actual polls...I mean come on have you seen the polls in there

11. CrimZon

CrimZon Guest

I agree with slvr on that one.  I think people use polls to raise thier posts...

12. TvoR

TvoR Guest

I agree that polls are usually about dumb stuff,but it gets everyone talking about something other than their car.(which is cool once and awhile)Kinda makes you feel like you know people a little better.I like the site the way it is now.