About me

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
So as of last december i was diagnosed with brain cancer. I don't see any posts here informing you guys of whats going on, so here it is. I likely have less than a year to keep on going. I've been happy. I've had lots of love. My woman of 7 years took her life last jan knowing that I was strong enough to live life knowing I would be gone. But she knew I was strong enough to understand and respect her decision. I was also hit hard by harvey. I lost pretty much everything. Lexus. Skyline. Ill probably end up getting an R34 GTR or GTT just to live the dream while I still have motor functions. When the time comes I'll take my own life right before I'm unable to. I'm not spending the rest of mt life wearing diapers with no control over my body. It's questionable whether I'll even remember being or be the me that I am. That's no way to live. So I won't. Thank you all for being my friends and those those weren't can eat a dick. Bitches. i've lived a happy life and got to do a lot of things I wanted. There's been a lot of love in my life from from many different sources it's almost unfair. Oh well. That's me. I never tried not being me and I think that's what brought me the most success. Much love 3.8. Much love indeed.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Damn man. Hard to even fathom but sounds like you’ve that it all out and are content with your decisions. Sorry to hear all of that.

Zuplar

Zup
Wow.

I’m truly sorry to hear all this. I’ve recently been given a new perspective on life and it can really change the way you look. You seem to be handling this better than I can imagine myself ever handling it. I give you mad respect for owning the situation and living it up while you can.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Wandler

@nwandler
So sorry Travis. I can't even begin to imagine going through what you have/are going through. Good on you for being so strong but that doesn't surprise me either.

Jeff

Florida Man
Travis. My man. I can't believe I'm reading this :( you have my number if you ever need to call.

I knew something was up when I never heard back from you, but could have never imagined that it was of this magnitude. We're here for you my brother.

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
Yeah. Sorry for just disappearing like that. Dick move, but heavy stuff was going on in my life.

Edit - Also understand guys Ive had a very long time understanding and coping with what's coming. Then having a hurricane come wash everything you own makes getting rid of your stuff when you're gone a lot easier. Replacing the r32 with an r34 is probably going to be one of the only things I do for myself that could be considered a bucket list.

Last edited:

Jeff

Florida Man
Yeah. Sorry for just disappearing like that. Dick move, but heavy stuff was going on in my life.

Edit - Also understand guys Ive had a very long time understanding and coping with what's coming. Then having a hurricane come wash everything you own makes getting rid of your stuff when you're gone a lot easier. Replacing the r32 with an r34 is probably going to be one of the only things I do for myself that could be considered a bucket list.
I understand man. Buy that r34 and come by tally!

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
I've got to say this, you've always been one of my favorite posters here. Always a straight shooter in my opinion, I respect that.

TBR

TYVMSAP
Damn. I'm sorry to hear all of this. Always liked you, Travis. I think you're facing this about as well as someone can.

Jeff

Florida Man
Wanted to update this. I texted his number and his fianceé responded. Unfortunately he passed just a couple weeks ago.

RIP Travis