About me

Derick

Best Of The Best
nice. was just about to go look for an obit. i remembered his last name b/c of when he talked about his brother getting drafted.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Literally me too. I actually searched for it a couple months back but nothing came up.
i found his minor league stats. it's so freakin hard to make it professionally in baseball. he had a couple good years one would think warrants a call up..... nope. literally the hardest sport to go pro in.

Zim

The Coors Knight
I remember sending his dad a letter informing him of what an insufferable cockbag Travis was, and his pathological lies to his family. Brain cancer sucks, I had a cousin who passed away at age 32 of melanoma that came back in the form of brain cancer. My cousin was an awesome guy, always helping those around him, always having an uplifting spirit, always the light of everyone's day, a guy everyone looked up to, and someone we'll all miss. I can't say that I feel the same way of Travis based on his interactions on this site. He was always a dick to people, arrogant, rude, and just not pleasant. I suppose karma, or bad luck, ultimately decided his fate, but while I'll say rest in peace, I won't say I'll miss this guy or think about him in any real capacity ever again.

Probably a dick move, but Travis would have done the same thing.

Derick

Best Of The Best
"He was always a dick to people, arrogant, rude, and just not pleasant. I suppose karma......"

:uhh: i'm a jerk too, but your IRL stuff was/is too much. i can probably take holly off my list, but you're the only person i've ever blocked on fb.

Zim

The Coors Knight
"He was always a dick to people, arrogant, rude, and just not pleasant. I suppose karma......"

:uhh: i'm a jerk too, but your IRL stuff was/is too much. i can probably take holly off my list, but you're the only person i've ever blocked on fb.
You blocked me on Facebook? Haha..

If its been 5+ years you'll probably find things to be a little different in my life. :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
yeah you said something about my kid and his mother when i started having all the bs stuff happening. im sure i can take you off now, but i never go to that page. not even sure where it is. i'll look later :lol:

Zim

The Coors Knight
yeah you said something about my kid and his mother when i started having all the bs stuff happening. im sure i can take you off now, but i never go to that page. not even sure where it is. i'll look later :lol:
Sorry bro, was probably out of line.

Jeff

Florida Man
I remember sending his dad a letter informing him of what an insufferable cockbag Travis was, and his pathological lies to his family. Brain cancer sucks, I had a cousin who passed away at age 32 of melanoma that came back in the form of brain cancer. My cousin was an awesome guy, always helping those around him, always having an uplifting spirit, always the light of everyone's day, a guy everyone looked up to, and someone we'll all miss. I can't say that I feel the same way of Travis based on his interactions on this site. He was always a dick to people, arrogant, rude, and just not pleasant. I suppose karma, or bad luck, ultimately decided his fate, but while I'll say rest in peace, I won't say I'll miss this guy or think about him in any real capacity ever again.

Probably a dick move, but Travis would have done the same thing.
Why even post this?

Munky.

How I eat vag
Wow, I hardly log in anymore, and when I do I browse for just moments, so I missed this. I found him on Reddit (or really he found me), and I followed him on there ever since. about 3 weeks ago I noticed he just stopped posting the week prior. That was weird considering he posted multiple times every day. I just looked again and saw he hadn't posted in over a month still. Googled his name and city and sure enough there was his obituary.

It is so weird to know someone who has died of something like this so young. Travis lived with me about 10 years ago and we rarely saw each other still as he was always held up in his room with WoW.

I will always remember him taking his dads Cadillac when he was out of town, going to a BMW dealership and using the caddy as collateral for them to loan him a BMW Z4 M Coupé overnight. Man, I feel sorry for whoever bought that Z$ because we put that thing through its paces all night.

Oh Travis, you were the messiest roommate, with jars of piss in your room. I never told you this but when your girlfriend lived with us she tried to **** me and I was too stupid to realize at the time.

RIP.

Last edited:

Derick

Best Of The Best
i remember hearing about the pea jars. freaking world of warcraft :lol:. Travis was actually a high end wow raider back in the day. Sucks streaming wasn't a thing back then because these guys make a living off it now. There is actually a worlds first race going on this week b/c a new raid came out. The main guild out there will make 6 figures easy this week. If i remember correctly, he was in Juggernaut which was at least top ten US and maybe in teh world.