Accel Injectors

SteveC

Well-Known Member
Some more tech info from the guys at Fordchip...

We have been seeing more and more of these being used by people. We assume price is why they are getting more popular. I have a few words of warning about them.

We have seen several sets of them in cars on the dyno...and we have been talking to friends that tune GMs. Accels seem to be more popular in the GM circles. The quality of the Accels is suspect. They have proven to vary in flow rate by as much as +/- 10-20%. Thats huge when trying to predict A/F.

We can still continue to make files for cars using them.....you may have to get some A/F on a dyno if it seems excessively off.
 

yohuallin

the peruvian guy
SteveC said:
Some more tech info from the guys at Fordchip...

We have been seeing more and more of these being used by people. We assume price is why they are getting more popular. I have a few words of warning about them.

We have seen several sets of them in cars on the dyno...and we have been talking to friends that tune GMs. Accels seem to be more popular in the GM circles. The quality of the Accels is suspect. They have proven to vary in flow rate by as much as +/- 10-20%. Thats huge when trying to predict A/F.

We can still continue to make files for cars using them.....you may have to get some A/F on a dyno if it seems excessively off.
ok some ppl in this board is retared... like me... can u use simpler words :eek:
 

DarkPainter

New Member
yohuallin said:
ok some ppl in this board is retared... like me... can u use simpler words :eek:
they tell their customers they sell one product that does one thing, but they manufacture it lamely, so that its quality fluxuates between 10-20% better or worse than advertized.


its kinda like making a hose, and telling people your selling a great hose for 40 bucks. then you make some hoses on your assembly line with two or three holes in them. then ones with 20 holes in them. then ones without any holes and work great. then make ones with 13 holes in them. then great ones again....

thats just not the quality customers expect. thats not running a business, thats crap :thumbdown:
 

yohuallin

the peruvian guy
DarkPainter said:
they tell their customers they sell one product that does one thing, but they manufacture it lamely, so that its quality fluxuates between 10-20% better or worse than advertized.


its kinda like making a hose, and telling people your selling a great hose for 40 bucks. then you make some hoses on your assembly line with two or three holes in them. then ones with 20 holes in them. then ones without any holes and work great. then make ones with 13 holes in them. then great ones again....

thats just not the quality customers expect. thats not running a business, thats crap :thumbdown:
this thread is about 8 monthns old :lol:
 

SteveC

Well-Known Member
Ford original injectors (aka Bosch injectors).

Also the stickies are more informational than a continuing thread. I end up locking most of them... if you have a question on a new subject, please post a new thread.
 
Top