Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1. billegoat

billegoat Member

I used to enjoy looking threw and reading posts on this site.....looks like some sort of bot has taken it over....

2. Sam36

Sam36 Active Member

Even worse... the mods, admins, owner, etc haven't even been online in months. Hoping that doesn't mean this place will be shut down. I've tried in the past to find a decent v6 mustang board. Seems this is/was the only one. Guess I could always start my own...

3. David Young

David Young 5th Mustang

I thought with all the Russian post, my computer was messing up. I'm happy others are seeing what's going on. I guess we don't have Moderators taking care of the Forum :(

4. billegoat

billegoat Member

I know I have fixed many issues searching this board, would be a shame to see it go...

5. David Young

David Young 5th Mustang

I sent a message to "contact us" to tell them what is going on. Maybe everyone should send them a message...…….

6. Sam36

Sam36 Active Member

I did the same months ago, only asking that I be given some mod perms to be able to delete spam messages but never heard back.