ALL V6 MUSTANG MEET Set for FEBRUARY! READ!!

AutoBadges

I have been considering making an ALL V6 MUSTANG meet in southern cali for a while now. I have stangsuspension.com willing to fully sponsor the meet as well. I was thinking sometime like February or something but I wanted to see who would be interested. Reply please :)

Have spoken with Josh of www.stangsuspension.com and our meet is fully sponsored now!

check last page for most recent updates!

Stanky

202HP V6
No one responded to my OC meet and everyone respond to this? It's not a strictly an OC-only meet, it will be around there or LA. I could give you all more details on it but no one's interested. Oh well.

AutoBadges

Stanky said:
No one responded to my OC meet and everyone respond to this? It's not a strictly an OC-only meet, it will be around there or LA. I could give you all more details on it but no one's interested. Oh well.
Sorry bro. Maybe it's due to this being about the 5th meet that I am organizing and all have been great success' :) Ok lots of interest, gimme dates people

WhiteSaleen248

Search And Destroy.
FINALLY, ive been waiting for a meet around south Cali, if its no more than 50-75 miles from me im DOWN. LoS aNgELeS ArEa pLeAzE..hehe

blackskidd

Ls1 hunter
lilslim22 said:
ok so what do u guys do at these meets? And what does it matter that u have someone sponsering it?

We all get together and have Gay Sex.
J/K :lol: . I've never been to one of the meets. I'm guessin we check out other peoples V6'ers and talk and have a good time.

AutoBadges

blackskidd said:
We all get together and have Gay Sex.
J/K :lol: . I've never been to one of the meets. I'm guessin we check out other peoples V6'ers and talk and have a good time.

talk, eat have a good time, check out rides make new friends....

sponsoring means that THAT BUSINESS is what the focus is about regarding parts/pricing etc (free food! LOL)

Shant

Silver Stang
EVal95 said:
talk, eat have a good time, check out rides make new friends....

sponsoring means that THAT BUSINESS is what the focus is about regarding parts/pricing etc (free food! LOL)

I say we just leave our Stangs at home and just eat j/k Do we have any specific city in mind yet, or still working on just the date?

chilo6

get off my koolaid
i say....... we say all go to rosarita beach :) in mexico, just 20 mn from the border, we can prolly even get a track to race on, and club iggys to party at all night :cool:

Bizzo

PoonStang
chilo6 said:
i say....... we say all go to rosarita beach :) in mexico, just 20 mn from the border, we can prolly even get a track to race on, and club iggys to party at all night :cool:
how about i wanna keep all my parts on my car