Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Alleged 05 GT defects

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Saddleup, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Saddleup

Saddleup Huge Member

For $15K I dont expect perfection but I dont expect issues. For $150K it had better be perfect. Understand now? You dont think BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche take care of their customers?

2. Burn

Burn Well-Known Member

you bet your ass they take care of those guys but i bet they don't even worry to much with the little guys stuff.

3. pete

pete I like Ford V6s...I own 4

Dude...you need to get out more. MB is dealing with some sliding quality. BMW and Porsche sell very few cars in the $150k+ range.

4. Saddleup

Saddleup Huge Member

Mercedes Benz quality should be dropping. They are affiliated with Chrysler now.

Ford sells very few cars in the $150K range too so what exactly was your point there??? Have you heard of any problems with BMWs and Porsches that are priced @ $150K plus? I havent but then I am not an avid fan of euros. All I know is the kind of treatment I get at two different Ford dealers and Fords attitude along with what I hear about a number of other dealers and how Ford ****s the service techs with the flat rate. Even Ford's Jaguar dealers are ****. Lincoln is prolly OK I think they got high marks recently from dealer customers. But seems to me I only hear wonderful things about Mercedes, Porsche, and BMW. As far as the new car experience.

5. pete

pete I like Ford V6s...I own 4

Then I guess you need to buy a MB, Porsche or BMW.