Alumni yet again. 12's stock, over 400 hp, $38,000 sticker...

quadcam

That's right, I've gotten my Battleship, my Magnum SRT8. I don't *officially* take delivery untill Monday afternoon, but the dealership's sure enough of the deal that they let me have the car for the weekend anyway.

My new whip is a left over 2007. After the dealerships price cuts plus rebates, I'm getting this car for $25,999. I'm pretty much stealing the cocksucker.

This car does NOT feel like a 4300 lbs car, and it definantly pulls harder than my Cobra. It's potent, quiet, smooth and comfortable, everything I want in a more mature family oriented car. It's something I can haul my (future) kids on Monday and some ass on Sunday. It's perfect. I can't wait to go click off some low 13's this spring, maybe some 12s once I figure out the autostick

Here's some shitty pics, I'll get better ones tomorrow...

99Camaro99

The Doctor
The engine is nice. Im just not a fan of the whole new generation of the muscle/grocery-getter/do-it-all/sudan/sports car. But to each their own. :thumbup:
you're just into the I wanna sound cool with my weak 2V SOHC that sucks at being muscle, grocery-getting, and everything :)

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
you're just into the I wanna sound cool with my weak 2V SOHC that sucks at being muscle, grocery-getting, and everything :)
Im into sports cars. Camaro's, Corvettes, Vipers, and Mustangs.

Don't even get me started on your hopped up pile.

quadcam

shadowgreystang said:
The engine is nice. Im just not a fan of the whole new generation of the muscle/grocery-getter/do-it-all/sudan/sports car. But to each their own.
This isn't my new toy that I'm gonna mod the piss out of... this is just my DD that can do everything I need a DD to but at the same time is enjoyable and not a turd. The last thing I want is a ****in Kia or something gay like that. :lol:

I'll have another Mustang someday. After all, Mustangs NEVER go out of style. :cool:

shoulda got the Jeep, they are so much more badass.
I wanted it, but the wife loathes Jeeps, and if the wife's not happy, nobody's happy. :lol:

I really wanted a Charger SRT8, but I need a place to stick the dogs so that really only leaves the Magnum and the Jeep. Besides, for the price, I couldn't possibly complain.

edit- Tony, Taylor... please play nice. Don't get my thread closed. :)

99Camaro99

The Doctor
Im into sports cars. Camaro's, Corvettes, Vipers, and Mustangs.

Don't even get me started on your hopped up pile.
so am I...but let's face facts with your 2V...my car at least can fit people comfortably in the back (and 5 at that), has a usable trunk, and walks 2V's ;) etc

ANYWAYS Let's not ruin his thread tho I'm just replying to your comments in jest. ;)

...and quadcam...you know my role on this site now (is just to instigate) ;)

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
This isn't my new toy that I'm gonna mod the piss out of... this is just my DD that can do everything I need a DD to but at the same time is enjoyable and not a turd. The last thing I want is a ****in Kia or something gay like that. :lol:

I'll have another Mustang someday. After all, Mustangs NEVER go out of style. :cool:
Ahh..ok. Well then :drool: for a pretty cool daily driver. :)

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
so am I...but let's face facts with your 2V...my car at least can fit people comfortably in the back (and 5 at that), has a usable trunk, and walks 2V's ;) etc

ANYWAYS Let's not ruin his thread tho I'm just replying to your comments in jest. ;)
Dude, im just messing around. You can ask my friends. Yeah, I hang with a celica and civic owner lol. I don't brag about my car nor think its fast. I just like the way it sounds. :eek:

I respect your cars power, and joke about it being a ricer....but I would never race you. :p

99Camaro99

The Doctor
**** yeah. I love the engine in this thing.... it doesn't rev, it pops, it goes from idle to 4000 rpms instantly, it just straight skips 901-3999. :p
that sounds like the clutch is slipping :crazy: :p

Glad you like it tho. :cool:

Dude, im just messing around. You can ask my friends. Yeah, I hang with a celica and civic owner lol. I don't brag about my car nor think its fast. I just like the way it sounds. :eek:

I respect your cars power, and joke about it being a ricer....but I would never race you. :p

no worries let's just drop it and drool over the MAGNUM :D

TaylorGT

What the deuce?
Yeah, this girl is a holdover untill I can build a turbo, yellow 98 Cobra vert. :thumbup:

Or maybe a KB yellow Terminator vert.

That decision is ****ing KILLING me. :lol:
Shouldn't be. Termi FTW. :thumbup:

On the other hand, I guess you could just make the MAGNUM into a 9 sec. sleeper lol.