Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

An idea to help people who buy/sell...

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by Hell_Razor, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Hell_Razor

Hell_Razor Guest

Maybe there could be a little thumbs up or down icon next to someones name if they have bought or sold something in the "For Sale" section. Like if they are trustworhty and send the item/money then whoever bought/sold the item can give them a thumbs up, but if they did not then they get a thumbs down, and you wouldnt need to accumulate a lot of thumbs, it could just go by your most recent buy/sell....what do you guys think?

2. CrimZon

CrimZon Guest

hehe sounds like ebay.  I think would be REALLY hard with yabb..  Great Idea though...

But Im not the SA...

Last modification: Mike Wilkinson - 07/24/01 at 19:36:33

3. extremestang

extremestang Guest

Sounds good, but if someone rakes somebody, just let the people know in a thread. That way it will get around and we can all go hang thier nuts from a tree and shoot at them.8)

4. CrimZon

CrimZon Guest

5. Hell_Razor

Hell_Razor Guest

...well if I havent received something I bought from someone by next Tuesday then Ill have a thread for you guys because it will have been a month

6. cobramadness

cobramadness Guest