anotehr drawing, with a twist

PhantAZN

Taste The AZN
so i was told that i should get drunk and drwa to loosen my style up a bit. however, that would take too much alcohol, and i have classes tomorrow. i decided to draw tipsy instead.

so here it is, 50s vette

i swear it look better in person :uhh:

Attachments

Corrupted

don't be a suck-up...
so i was told that i should get drunk and drwa to loosen my style up a bit. however, that would take too much alcohol, and i have classes tomorrow. i decided to draw tipsy instead.

so here it is, 50s vette

looks alright...

so you type asian too? guess you guys just think that way

Bonzo

Take Warning
Looks really good man:thumbup: Is it me, or am I seeing something on the passenger side dashboard :wtf:

Also, do you have a site that shows more of your work? And do people ever buy any of your art/drawings?

Lastly, is that a watercolor?

Mustangered

so here it is, 50s vette

holy ****!

J snazzy

Cuttles!
Looks pretty damn good, only small gripe is the red in the white rear wheel, but still way better then I could ever do :thumbup:

Gcrop

Grit and Grind

so here it is, 50s vette

That looks awesome man!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

*Hands roman number 342*

*Now paging Number 17*

Yeah, there's alot of us :lol:
This reminds me of Beetlejuice.:lol: :thumbup: