Another Odd car situation EDIT: put deposit down on the RSX:

Nvacca

Back Story First:
so as most of you guys know i have had problems with my GT and also didn't have a lot of money (college student) to look for a different car, or for that matter even a reliable enough car. Anyway my Grandmother passed away last year and my Grandfather has been hell bent on trying to help(financially) out his grand kids (there are 4 of us) All of our parents will not have it though. We were always raised to work hard and the things we get we had to buy. Well i guess they had been arguing this point for some time, and decided now was the time my grandfather was going to help us out.

Basically he can give us 10,000 This year, and Another 5,000 next year. (he has to do it this way in order to not be taxed on it.)
So my price range would probably be 10-15k(try to aim closer for 10). I will probably finance 5k worth for a year than pay it off, if a car i find is over 10.(BTW he made it clear that he wants this money to go towards a car)
Here are some stips.
- Within price range
- Reliable
- 2 door ( unless its a 4 door that looks good,
- Good gas mileage
- under 50k mileage
- Has a good consumer report ( my Grandpop, swears by consumer reports, so if it has a good one thats a plus)

Help Me find a car

Drawlin

Unknown, even to me
foreign or domestic? how good of gas mileage? mid 20s or 30s?(mpg) at under 50k mileage, ur looking at the 04+ year range for the most part.

off the top of my head, i would sugest honda accord, the higher end saturns, the ford taurus isn't a bad car. u defenatly have a large selection unless u start giving more specifics.

Nvacca

foreign or domestic? how good of gas mileage? mid 20s or 30s?(mpg) at under 50k mileage, ur looking at the 04+ year range for the most part.

off the top of my head, i would sugest honda accord, the higher end saturns, the ford taurus isn't a bad car. u defenatly have a large selection unless u start giving more specifics.
I know lol i'm used to working with 4-5 k so i really don't know a lot about more expensive cars to buy lol. I most definatley want a 2 door though. (but like i said there are some exceptions, like is300 is a good looking 4dr)

Nvacca

Oh and most likely foreign. My family pretty much hates domestic car companies. I had to go against them a lot to pull away with a mustang (even when i payed for them)

VenomGTX

Mazda 3

Its fun as hell to drive, gets good MPG, and has a nice interior. I think its won just about every comparison test I've ever seen it in.

Nvacca

What the ****, you tried to sell that to me. :thumbdown::uhh:
Having problems: as in bad gas mileage, and causing me to put money into it. plus problems i had fixed already. you can look in the maintenance threads i made. I was not hiding anything. It runs fine, but it didn't when i first bought it

idioteque

Pine away for your banner years.
RSX or...

Mazda 3

Its fun as hell to drive, gets good MPG, and has a nice interior. I think its won just about every comparison test I've ever seen it in.
One of these. I had a chance to try one a couple of months ago. It is a lot more fun to drive than you would expect for being a 4 door economy car. Try it before dismissing it.