Another Odd car situation EDIT: put deposit down on the RSX:

MadStang

HAHA WUT
I'm basing this off of Consumer Reports (I have it)

$10,000-$12,000 Reliable Cars
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
2003 Acura RSX
1999 BMW Z3
2005 Dodge Neon
2004 Subaru Impreza
2001-2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
2003 Toyota Celica
2002 Volvo S60

I can pull up the more expensive or cheaper cars if you'd like.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
oh and they rated the 1998 v6 mustang as a reliable car for $4000-$6000 price range.

Looking at the reliability records it's the ONLY year mustang that was FUBAR :lol: 1998 FTMFW!!!

Oh and people who own '05 v6 mustangs get out while you still can :lol:

Nvacca

Wow man i appreciate all the reports ! :thumbup: my cousin subscribes from it but i did n't want to keep bugging him every time i see a different car. Im glad to see the RSX is up top. the one i linked a few posts back they were asking for 14,000. how much do you think i can negotiate with that?

MadStang

HAHA WUT
:thumbup: good find. I like the tiburon too. RSX and the tiburon are on the top of my list right now. anyone know how i find out if w/e used car i am looking at is still under warranty?
Hyundai has THE best warranty, I really recommend getting the Tiburon, they are excellent cars for fun and for daily driving. If only the could've gotten a little more power outta that motor.... :lol:

Hyundai's warranty. 2006 is the BEST year to get a Tiburon, it's top rated for reliability.

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/global/warranty/warranty.aspx

Acura doesn't have to memorable of a warranty and it solely depends on the RSX you buy because there were so many different options. At least with Hyundai they gave you one standard warranty that tops everybody elses.

Nvacca

Hyundai has THE best warranty, I really recommend getting the Tiburon, they are excellent cars for fun and for daily driving. If only the could've gotten a little more power outta that motor.... :lol:

Hyundai's warranty. 2006 is the BEST year to get a Tiburon, it's top rated for reliability.

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/global/warranty/warranty.aspx

Acura doesn't have to memorable of a warranty and it solely depends on the RSX you buy because there were so many different options. At least with Hyundai they gave you one standard warranty that tops everybody elses.
Good to know :thumbup: thanks

Zr-01Stang

SavageStang
I'm basing this off of Consumer Reports (I have it)

$10,000-$12,000 Reliable Cars
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
2003 Acura RSX
1999 BMW Z3
2005 Dodge Neon
2004 Subaru Impreza
2001-2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
2003 Toyota Celica
2002 Volvo S60

I can pull up the more expensive or cheaper cars if you'd like.

seriously if i could afford it i would trade my mustang in for a WRX especially the new ones we have a few that drive around town and they are :drool: and they run forever:thumbup:

Spyderbell

Didn't read all responses but what about and SRT-4 Neon? as long as you (or owners before you) didn't rape it it's all of the above. It's not foreign but it's a nice lil 4 banger that everyone on this site hates but i wish i would have kept mine!

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
Didn't read all responses but what about and SRT-4 Neon? as long as you (or owners before you) didn't rape it it's all of the above. It's not foreign but it's a nice lil 4 banger that everyone on this site hates but i wish i would have kept mine!
Awful on CR.

Nvacca

My buddy had an srt-4. i really didn't mind it at all. just not really what i am looking for. Even with the mustangs i could care less how fast my car is. i just want it to sound( i will now say bye to, since ill be selling the v8), and look good, and be comfortable.