Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody ever bought headlights off Ebay??

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Appearance & Entertainment' started by lbjerryh, Oct 28, 2004.

1. lbjerryh

lbjerryh New Member

I am looking to buy some cobra style headlights off Ebay and I was wanting to know if there was a certain style that fit the best or if JDM lights were good or even if a certain seller had the best ones. Any input will help. Thanks!!

2. Zim

Zim The Coors Knight

mine are fine...

3. lbjerryh

lbjerryh New Member

Those are the JDM Black, right??

4. Kuplex

Kuplex Retired Admin

Not my headlamps, but my sidemarkers. The aftermarket sidemarkers usually have a horrible trim and is prone to coming off. However, the sidemarkers I recently got from procarparts.com (on their ebay auction), have the best trim for sidemarkers I've ever seen, even better than stock. It's tapered, strong, and cut correctly.

So, I'd say go with the JDM for the headlamps, but for side markers, see if you can get some from procarparts.

5. Zim

Zim The Coors Knight

yeah, bought them from a seller named atomicstreet

6. mikek2111987

mikek2111987 Welcome to 3.Hate

how much total and are the pretty good quality? I need a set of headlights

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony V6 VIN V8 Power

"cobra style headlights?" What do those look like? I thought the cobras wore the same. I got my clear corners off one guy on ebay. Great guy to do business with, I've bought twice from him. I can look him up if interested. As for procarparts, I dont like them. I got my gauges from them. If they were just some guy selling stuff from home, I wouldnt have a problem, but since they really are a business, they dont seem real professional with their shipping. Also, Ive found them mask their feedback somehow, even take down auctions, if people are bidding too low.

8. lbjerryh

lbjerryh New Member

I already got the headlights and clear corners. Take a look: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7931070185&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

I am getting some gt fog lights as well. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I am staying with the horizontal taillights. I am going to paint them a flat black along with my spoiler. Thought you might want to know, Mylittlepony!

9. RedStang830

RedStang830 Guitar Slinger

I want these ... similar to those you got but smoked.

10. lbjerryh

lbjerryh New Member

Those are bada$$. I would have gotten something like that, but I am on a fixed budget and couldn't afford those. So far, in the past 2 days, I have bought a new driver side mirror (the glass was missing on it), a CAI, 2 Flowmaster 40 series delta flow mufflers, and the cobra headlights. I am about 2 minutes away from buying some GT fog lights and a chin spoiler. I am on a roll!!!! I have a $1150 budget and I am sticking to it quite well. I am still trying to find some new wheels and tires, though. :cool:

11. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony V6 VIN V8 Power

Oh, thats what confused me. Theyre "euro diamond." Very pretty. They only stuck "cobra" in there incase someone was looking for specific cobra pieces, they would see that.

I'm glad youre keeping the horizontals. But Im against painting them black. The saleen tails were like that, and mike seems to think black spoilers are cool, but I think they look cheap. They look like you stole them off a different car, and couldnt afford to paint them to match.

12. babz

babz If specified

I have the same he has... I like mine a lot too.