Anyone a SIMPSONS Fan here?

AutoBadges

Just wanted to see who was a Simpson's fan here. My wife and I LOVE the simpsons and it's basically our dream to meet the voices of the characters...I believe there are 6 main actors that do the voices and we would LOVE to meet them and get their autographs.

Recently at a silent auction we went to, we bid and won on a genuine Simpsons screen cell, signed and dated....freakin' awesome we are so excited!

Amongst other things we won:

Universal Studios Tickets (2) for $75
Jimmy Kimmel LIVE Tickers (4) VIP Access to Green Room :eek: for $100
Lakers Luxury Box Seats (2) for 08/09 Season (no playoffs) :thumbup: $260

Picture coming of cell :)

AutoBadges

Attachments

AutoBadges

How bout you give me those Laker tickets :lol:
:lol: Hell I was battling with like 5 guys to win those things. When they announced 30 seconds left to bid..I put my name and luckily won them.

I can pick from ANY:

Lakers games
Clippers games
Kings games

for the 2008/2009 season

Hell, no thinking to that one, LAKERS ALL THE WAY!! Especially if they win it all this year!!!!

I have been wanting to take my wife to a game, so why not in a luxury box, eh? This is the owner of the Staples center luxury box too :D

One of the things they didn't advertise a lot was that Jimmy Kimmel LIVE tickets. 4 VIP tickets, green room, full tour of lots, autographs, meet the stars, live bands, etc etc...they made it sound like a regular show tickets but the family that donated them explained to us what was entailed so we outbid people and won them :D

AutoBadges

i collect all the simpsons dvd.
Sweet, we do too! :thumbup:

WE don't have them all yet though, there are tons...with xmas specials, etc etc

They had a box full on all the dvd's, shirts, the movie, etc but that put us over our budget :lol:

SuperSaiyan21

Better than YOU
Everytime the Lakers come down here to San Antonio i'm always there. I hate the Spurs with a passion but i'm silently rooting them on tonight so my Lakers could come back to Texas :cool:

ScavX99

Bling Bling
you should buy the simpsons dvd's off from buy.com

use the $10.00off from google checkout if you havent used it yet.

one from you, your wife.. etc..

You'll be getting certain ones for like 5bucks.. lol

AutoBadges

Its a funny show, but I don't go overboard.

OMG OMG SIMPSONSZZZ
WE don't go overboard either, we are just fans :)

you should buy the simpsons dvd's off from buy.com

use the $10.00off from google checkout if you havent used it yet.

one from you, your wife.. etc..
We haven't purchased a DVD in a while, we have been searching to purchase an official cell from the show and got lucky :thumbup: But when we do want one, we will look on buy.com, thanks for the tip!

Everytime the Lakers come down here to San Antonio i'm always there. I hate the Spurs with a passion but i'm silently rooting them on tonight so my Lakers could come back to Texas :cool:
:lol: Well game 7 today, let's see who has the honors of losing to the Lake-Show in the Western Conference Finals! :thumbup:

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have the Lakers vs Celtics as the final..rematch of the 80's!!! But I honestly think the Pistons are playing far better than the Celtics. Hell the Celtics for having the BEST record in the NBA have gone to 2 game 7's now in 2 series! Like they say....it's a clean slate once you are in the playoffs!

AutoBadges

I have Seasons 1-7 on DVD, but never watch them anymore. Wanna buy them? :)
Gonna have to pass, but thanks! LOL

I want to meet the cast...that is our next goal! We will fly ANYWHERE to get their autograph.

If anyone finds where they are doing a signing I will give you a free airbrushed grille pony

Roughdog

My roommate has every episode downloaded and last semester we left it running for I think 6 1/2 days straight, it got a little old trying to get to sleep with it running all night but at least I can say I did it :thumbup:

RedStang830

Guitar Slinger
It's my all time favorite show, hands down. Which reminds me... I have the season finale on my DVR that I gotta watch tonight. :thumbup: