Anyone ever think about a midwest v6 club?

Brian95V6

Techno Junky
Don't know if this should be in the Midwest section, but I was talking to a guy from up in MN about creating some kind of Midwest V6 club. Could consist of people from MN, IA, IL, NE, MO Just an idea I've been thinking about for a while. Any comments?

Brian95V6

Techno Junky
Originally posted by mszmustang13
Michigan is Midwest too. :D

I didn't mean to forget states, I was just listing states that surrounded Iowa :)

Was trying to just see if there would be any intrest or not

Junior2561

[b]Junior[/b]
i would be, but Ohio is like in no mans land when it comes to the territories. We are too far inland to be the east coast, but too far to the east to be in the middle....its messed up :rolleyes:

Brian

I got Style
I think I should of posted this in the Midwest Section > Could a mod please move it there?

NewStangEnthusiast

Sig: Violated
Due to lack of cash I haven't done a whole lot to my car yet, but I'd be interested in getting together and talking shop with other stang owners. I'm from around Dubuque IA.... The boredom capital of the world.

Brian

I got Style
Originally posted by NewStangEnthusiast
Due to lack of cash I haven't done a whole lot to my car yet, but I'd be interested in getting together and talking shop with other stang owners. I'm from around Dubuque IA.... The boredom capital of the world.

Hey I used to live in Dubuque :) It's not THAT bad. Just has some really crappy street designs.

Anyways if you people are interested get in touch with me on AIM and we can start drawing up some plans.

AIM = brian95v6

Zim

The Coors Knight
im up for it... im in kansas right now, but come from iowa... so ill get into a club

Brian

I got Style
Originally posted by StangGurl
Hey guys....Chicago here...id be up for cruising to iowa...just say when!

You would make the 2nd person from Napperville to be part of the group then :)

Eric Worzalla

Hey if all of you have Instant Messager leave your name for it so we could talk more easily and set up plans. My IM name is Heroe123

RazorWire

Hey v8 guy...**** you!
I like the idea.....

Anybody ahve any idea about how we can get the word out besides just through Other v6 boards?

O yeah What's a Good name for the club???

Brian

I got Style
Originally posted by mustangredline
I like the idea.....

Anybody ahve any idea about how we can get the word out besides just through Other v6 boards?

O yeah What's a Good name for the club???

I came up with North Central Mustang Club

Don't know if that's acceptable though for a name..

Eric Worzalla

Well we should all get together before the snow falls and discuss names and just get the low down. Also, that would be a good way of seeing who is realy serious. I was thinking we all meet some were of the boarder of WI,IW,IL,MN. Let me know when a good time would be for everyone. Any Saturday and I could be there.

Eric Worzalla

We should all meet though one time this year still to see who is really serious about this club then we could discuss other v6 boards and so on.

OutlawTorn

Computer Geek
Hey if its a saturday, I'm up for a road trip :) I'm from Toledo, Ohio and there are no other fellow "stangers" around here. You drive down the street and you would swear you were on the set of The Fast and The Furious. LOL. Junior you say you were from Ohio?? :)