Arizona Updates

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Heys guys, Its been a while since anything has gone on and I hope all is well with everyone (school and work). Andy glad to hear the clutch install went smoothly.:thumbup:
Anyway I was wondering if there were any updates with anyone lately? Any new mods? Any new kills?...ect.
For me things have been pretty intersting. With all this commotion about MGW shifters, I had to go out and experience one for myself:D Its the orange handle but that can always be swapped out later. I like how it makes the hand sit back further but its going to take some time for me to get used to it.
Also, Ryan is going to sell me his ported heads and I have a RPM ported lower intake on the way in the mail so things are about to get serious:D Since I have no tests until 3 weeks from now im going to start on the swap prolly next fri or as early as this sunday:p Oh yeah I ended up buying a nice little laptop too:p (Dell Inspiron E1505 120 GB HD, 1.5G RAM, 2X 1.8GHz Processors (thats 3.6GHz), 256MB ATI Radeon X1400 (Good games here i come hehe)..)

Anyway hope all is well with you guys!:thumbup:

Attachments

• bmmgw1.1.JPG
    bmmgw1.1.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 216
  • bmmmgw2.1.JPG
    bmmmgw2.1.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 214
  • oninstall1.1.JPG
    oninstall1.1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 228

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Heys guys, Its been a while since anything has gone on and I hope all is well with everyone (school and work). Andy glad to hear the clutch install went smoothly.:thumbup:
Anyway I was wondering if there were any updates with anyone lately? Any new mods? Any new kills?...ect.
For me things have been pretty intersting. With all this commotion about MGW shifters, I had to go out and experience one for myself:D Its the orange handle but that can always be swapped out later. I like how it makes the hand sit back further but its going to take some time for me to get used to it.
Also, Ryan is going to sell me his ported heads and I have a RPM ported lower intake on the way in the mail so things are about to get serious:D Since I have no tests until 3 weeks from now im going to start on the swap prolly next fri or as early as this sunday:p Oh yeah I ended up buying a nice little laptop too:p (Dell Inspiron E1505 120 GB HD, 1.5G RAM, 2X 1.8GHz Processors (thats 3.6GHz), 256MB ATI Radeon X1400 (Good games here i come hehe)..)

Anyway hope all is well with you guys!:thumbup:

Orange Handle FTW! I like it better than Andy's only because I feel like I can get more leverage when I shift. It makes it feel less stiff. But Congratz on the MGW. You WILL like it. Only new kill was with my friend AJ in his truck. We ran down a civic hatch at a stop light. :lol: We were in a 1997 Ram 1500. :thumbup:

New things for me, well one of two things may be happening.
1:TMA Turbo
2:New car?
I would really like number one, but with the costs being 4000+, I was thinking about just taking a loan and getting a new car. I was looking at S/Ced pre-99 cobras:thumbup: OR maybe an SRT-4...maybe...
But I am leaning toward the turbo:thumbup:

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Orange Handle FTW! I like it better than Andy's only because I feel like I can get more leverage when I shift. It makes it feel less stiff. But Congratz on the MGW. You WILL like it. Only new kill was with my friend AJ in his truck. We ran down a civic hatch at a stop light. :lol: We were in a 1997 Ram 1500. :thumbup:

New things for me, well one of two things may be happening.
1:TMA Turbo
2:New car?
I would really like number one, but with the costs being 4000+, I was thinking about just taking a loan and getting a new car. I was looking at S/Ced pre-99 cobras:thumbup: OR maybe an SRT-4...maybe...
But I am leaning toward the turbo:thumbup:

Oh please go with the turbo! I cant bear to see another mustang go:( :( :eek:
Haha just kidding you do whatcha gotta do mang. Yeah I like the orange handle but also want to try the others before I "settle" down. Im still getting used to it though,lol. When I went for a test drive after installing, i started in 3rd lol. But it is an awesome shifter! Anyway keep killing with the truch:thumbup: :D

EDIT: Charlie, what happened to our photo shoot?:(

Mustang71Lover

Fastest Kia in Arizona
nothing much here, i have a girlfriend now so thats been taking up most of my time. I still need to find a job so i can pay off my credit card then start thinking about getting...
1. Tuned
2. Intake Spacer, Self-port Intake, Halfshaft throttle Body, and fix oil-leak
3. Paint Cobra R Front Bumper and get it on the car
4. Longtube Headers + Side Exhaust
5. Cobra R hood
6. ? Hopefully that will all be done by the end of the school year.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
nothing much here, i have a girlfriend now so thats been taking up most of my time. I still need to find a job so i can pay off my credit card then start thinking about getting...
1. Tuned
2. Intake Spacer, Self-port Intake, Halfshaft throttle Body, and fix oil-leak
3. Paint Cobra R Front Bumper and get it on the car
4. Longtube Headers + Side Exhaust
5. Cobra R hood
6. ? Hopefully that will all be done by the end of the school year.

Cool man, we all know how that goes.
Nice pick on the mods.After that it should be one fast auto:thumbup:

Meh. I finally got my 03 cobra spoiler to work on the GT, and my 03 cobra bumper should be here (and painted) in a week or two.

It still has a long way to go though....I need a new silver rear bumper(cracked), side scoops,hood scoop, headlights, and i've got a little ding on the RH quarter panel. :thumbdown:

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Well gentlemen, the centerforce clutch is in and kicking ass. Working on another secret project here too ;)

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Meh. I finally got my 03 cobra spoiler to work on the GT, and my 03 cobra bumper should be here (and painted) in a week or two.

It still has a long way to go though....I need a new silver rear bumper(cracked), side scoops,hood scoop, headlights, and i've got a little ding on the RH quarter panel. :thumbdown:

congrats on getting the 03 spoiler to work on the GT:thumbup: :thumbup: BTW nice sig,haha:lol:

Well gentlemen, the centerforce clutch is in and kicking ass. Working on another secret project here too ;)

uh oh, any turbo madness:D :D :confused: :D :D :D

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Right now, its a possibility that my car may be going up for sell in the next few weeks. If I sell it, I will be getting a pre-99 cobra. I have my eye on a Turbo 95 cobra and a couple of 97 and 98 cobras with low miliage.

Edit: This has nothing to do with lack of v6 pride, but long term reliability in my car. To be honest, I will probably cry if my sixer goes.

TxStang420

Well, like Matt said, I'm selling those heads to him, I need a new clutch more than I need those. Anyway, I got a new job today as well ($10.00/hr) that should help finances out a bit, so some new toys will be in order soon. (Definately the MGW shifter) BTW, which handle do you have Andy, the blue one?

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
well what ever it is andy, im sure itll be a nice investment:D

Mateo, sorry to hear the news but at least youll be getting a nice upgrade:thumbup:

Ryan- I belive he has the blue one and from what I understand the orange one is a comfortable mix betweent the blue(short) and red(conforatable for panzies I think:lol: jk) The nice thing about it is that I think you can just switch handles if you dont like the one you have:thumbup:

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
well what ever it is andy, im sure itll be a nice investment:D

Mateo, sorry to hear the news but at least youll be getting a nice upgrade:thumbup:

Ryan- I belive he has the blue one and from what I understand the orange one is a comfortable mix betweent the blue(short) and red(conforatable for panzies I think:lol: jk) The nice thing about it is that I think you can just switch handles if you dont like the one you have:thumbup:

I wonder what Andrew has up his sleeve...;)

Orange handle is cool, and your right, if at anytime you want to switch the handle, just take the shift boot off and put your new handle on. :thumbup:

Its just basically, to turbo for me would be like 6000. (Turbo kit, fuel upgrades, possibility of forged internals, tuning, etc.) And for double, I can get a Cobra with ~50,000miles. Its the only reason I'm considering it. I may still keep the six.

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Ah and it think for awhile I was actually considering swaping out my exhaust for a offroad X and bassani. :uhh: . Waste of cash.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Well split port swap part 2 has begin. Ill have detailed photos and possibly a watered down how to since im writing it all down this time. Im debating pulling the heads tonight or tomorrow evening but since theres a new Family Guy on tonight, ill mostly likely be doing them tomorrow. Heres some pics to tide you guys over (ill have real non-camera phone pics in the finaly write up)

PS charlie hope your kick back was fun:thumbup:

Attachments

• fuelrail1.1.JPG
    fuelrail1.1.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 198
  • loweroff2.1.JPG
    loweroff2.1.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 189
  • loweroff.1.JPG
    loweroff.1.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 206
  • loweron1.1.JPG
    loweron1.1.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 192
  • newhead1.1.JPG
    newhead1.1.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 199
  • upperfloor.1.JPG
    upperfloor.1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 194
  • alloff1.1.JPG
    alloff1.1.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 201

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Matt that looks friggin sweet. If you need a hand at all gimmie a call! Anyway we should all meet up just so say hey, it's been forever.