Arizona Updates

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Matt that looks friggin sweet. If you need a hand at all gimmie a call! Anyway we should all meet up just so say hey, it's been forever.

sounds good man, im always down to meet up. Tomorrow im putting the new heads on and waiting for my rpm lower to come in the mail. Should be done by Thurs at the latest. Also, im probably going to AZDyno chip to get a dyno and nice custom tune so Ill be in Phoenix one day this weekend. Also, someone had gone to them before...how was your experience?

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Hey guys, I'm guaging interest in my car. If you know anyone who may be interest, let me know. I'm not quite ready to sell it, because I want to have as little time as possible without a car. Actually, SpacemanSpiff already have pm'ed me about it, but just incase anyone else is interested. :thumbup:

1998 5-speed Coupe
125,xxx miles
New tires, new front brakes, new clutch.
New pics to come this weekend.
CAI, UDP. (stock stuff available)
Also I have everything to do the SPS (minus the intake bolts)
and a brand new set of 4.10s and auburn Diff.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Hey guys, I'm guaging interest in my car. If you know anyone who may be interest, let me know. I'm not quite ready to sell it, because I want to have as little time as possible without a car. Actually, SpacemanSpiff already have pm'ed me about it, but just incase anyone else is interested. :thumbup:

1998 5-speed Coupe
125,xxx miles
New tires, new front brakes, new clutch.
New pics to come this weekend.
CAI, UDP. (stock stuff available)
Also I have everything to do the SPS (minus the intake bolts)
and a brand new set of 4.10s and auburn Diff.

:( :( :( :(

Well gl on selling the beast. Selling the SPS to someone who actually knows what it is will be highly beneficial. I just finished the whole ported head swap and Ill have a SPS how to within the next few days (i wrote it all down this time lol) Also Ryan has all my pics so im sure theyll be up sometime this weekend.

Anyway GL with the sale!:thumbup:

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
:( :( :( :(

Well gl on selling the beast. Selling the SPS to someone who actually knows what it is will be highly beneficial. I just finished the whole ported head swap and Ill have a SPS how to within the next few days (i wrote it all down this time lol) Also Ryan has all my pics so im sure theyll be up sometime this weekend.

Anyway GL with the sale!:thumbup:

Well actually, depending on how long it takes me to get insurance situated and to apply for the loan, if I have the time I may just do it, and sell the car with the swap. Instead of selling it seperatly. I was thinking of pushing it with the car. We'll see.

Sick96stang

Viper > Vette
sounds good man, im always down to meet up. Tomorrow im putting the new heads on and waiting for my rpm lower to come in the mail. Should be done by Thurs at the latest. Also, im probably going to AZDyno chip to get a dyno and nice custom tune so Ill be in Phoenix one day this weekend. Also, someone had gone to them before...how was your experience?

Whats up Matt? I've gone to AZ dyno chip twice now. Its the only place I've gone so its tough to compare it to others. The guy who rebuilt my transmission owns a shop now (performance solutions) and he does dyno tunes and is suppose to be really good I wish I could tell you from first hand experience but only thing I can say is he did a damn good job rebuilding my transmission.

For AZ dyno. First let me start off by saying Keith is an awesome guy. Really friendly and it seems he has alot of experience. You can see my mods in my sig and my #'s were 243 rwhp and 284 rwtq which I was very disappointed in. I'm impressed with the times my car runs (or could run if I wasn't such a ***** and actually tried launching it :lol: :lol: ) but my #'s are low. Also befor I got my car tuned it used to back fire and once I got it tuned that stopped but now it has started doing it again and I haven't added any new mods other than an alum driveshaft. I hate to say it because Keith is such a nice guy but I would look else where. But hey thats just my opinion and according to most people on this board I dont know ****. ;) ;)

Wherever you end up going, if you want some company give me a call I'm always down to see a nice dyno run go down :) My # is (480) 516-6624

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Whats up Matt? I've gone to AZ dyno chip twice now. Its the only place I've gone so its tough to compare it to others. The guy who rebuilt my transmission owns a shop now (performance solutions) and he does dyno tunes and is suppose to be really good I wish I could tell you from first hand experience but only thing I can say is he did a damn good job rebuilding my transmission.

For AZ dyno. First let me start off by saying Keith is an awesome guy. Really friendly and it seems he has alot of experience. You can see my mods in my sig and my #'s were 243 rwhp and 284 rwtq which I was very disappointed in. I'm impressed with the times my car runs (or could run if I wasn't such a ***** and actually tried launching it :lol: :lol: ) but my #'s are low. Also befor I got my car tuned it used to back fire and once I got it tuned that stopped but now it has started doing it again and I haven't added any new mods other than an alum driveshaft. I hate to say it because Keith is such a nice guy but I would look else where. But hey thats just my opinion and according to most people on this board I dont know ****. ;) ;)

Wherever you end up going, if you want some company give me a call I'm always down to see a nice dyno run go down :) My # is (480) 516-6624

hey whats going on mang? Well I just got off the phone with AZ dyno and I called 10 mins too late. Some guys called before me and took the rest of the slots:mad: :D But its all good b/c im prolly going to go next friday and get off work early, so Ill be giving you a call to see whats up then. Im going to look around just in case but ill most likely be going there.:thumbup: :thumbup:

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Going to start the sps write up. Heres a pic i will be using:D

Sick96stang

Viper > Vette
hey whats going on mang? Well I just got off the phone with AZ dyno and I called 10 mins too late. Some guys called before me and took the rest of the slots:mad: :D But its all good b/c im prolly going to go next friday and get off work early, so Ill be giving you a call to see whats up then. Im going to look around just in case but ill most likely be going there.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Sounds good dude. A lot of people have had great experiences with AZ dyno chip so if you do go to them I think you will be fine. Thats actually perfect I would normally work 2-10 on Friday but I'm moving into my apartment on that day so I requested the day off so I should be free all day after I get done moving in which hopefully wont take too long. :thumbup: :thumbup:

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
All right enough with all the bullshitting, when are we going to meet up???

true story...we need to dominate the streets and have another meet. After Ryan gets a new clutch of course:D :D :D :D :thumbup:

Also, andy, how is the stiffness of your clutch?

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Here are some pic of my car after a fresh wash. I'm going to be putting it on Autotrader soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 149

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
My clutch is awesome. It's a little lighter then stock, and grabs like hell. Holds 90% more torque then stock, so you do the math :D . Also I'm finally getting my hit and run fixed. Got in touch with a good body shop down here and their ordering me a 03/04 cobra rear bumper, new taillamp, fixing my exhaust, and painting my brand new steeda wing that should be here any day. Oh hell yes. :thumbup:

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Hey guys my friends car just got stolen this morning from the Campbell/Speedway area. Its a black 1995 civic, blackout tint in the back, Konig rims, and unmistakable old english text on the back window spelling out "MANGO". If you see it give me a call or call the cops.

My friend was at our other friends apartment for no more than 2 hours and it was gone. Thanks a lot guys.

TxStang420

Ok, hell week is over, I officially have time to think about something besides school... Centerforce Dual Friction came in on Tuesday:thumbup: , being installed this weekend, hopefully. (Pending on if I can gain access to a facility in which I can undertake this adventure.) *Cough TG's Cough*:p
Also, the Southern Arizona Mustang Club is having a "Quarter Mile for a Cure" on Saturday November 4 @ SIR, Drag Racing starts at 9:00am. There is also going to be a car show going all day from 10:00am - 3:00pm.
Pricing
Drag Racing: Racer Fee- $25 per driver + Tech Card- $20 (NHRA inspection is mandatory) = $45 (Ouch:thumbdown: )
Car Show: $25 1st car, $10 2nd car. (However it does say that, "Car show entrants will pay spectator fee of $10 each to track") Which I'm assuming means that if you wanna watch the races and be in the car show its $35.
Spectating Only:$10

I can email you a copy of the registration form if anyone is interested in racing, or participating in the car show...