Arizona Updates

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Pricing
Drag Racing: Racer Fee- $25 per driver + Tech Card- $20 (NHRA inspection is mandatory) = $45 (Ouch:thumbdown: )
Car Show: $25 1st car, $10 2nd car. (However it does say that, "Car show entrants will pay spectator fee of $10 each to track") Which I'm assuming means that if you wanna watch the races and be in the car show its $35.
Spectating Only:$10

I can email you a copy of the registration form if anyone is interested in racing, or participating in the car show...

What the hell! $45! Jesus christ!

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
holy balls 45 bills? Does this included unlimited runs and no waits? Im assuming so. Also let me know about the clutch situation as I think Shenee and I will prolly go out and have some drinks tonight but let me know if you start since Ill be up late.:thumbup:

TxStang420

holy balls 45 bills? Does this included unlimited runs and no waits?
Yah, its a little steep. I personally don't see myself participating in any of the events, but possibly spectating. I'll let y'all know as we approach the 4th.
Clutch install is going well besides the fact that some dirty little scavenger decided to run off with TG's 3.5 ton jack, Matt's 5yr old jack, my 1/2", 3/8", and 1/4" drives, as well as a box full of TG's screwdrivers, wrenches, and other miscellaneous odds and ends!:thumbdown: :mad: WTF?!?! I heart Tucson...

Ohhhh, and Matt, in case you didn't get my message on your phone, when your class is out, just roll by my house, I'll be here. I left my phone somewhere.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Yah, its a little steep. I personally don't see myself participating in any of the events, but possibly spectating. I'll let y'all know as we approach the 4th.
Clutch install is going well besides the fact that some dirty little scavenger decided to run off with TG's 3.5 ton jack, Matt's 5yr old jack, my 1/2", 3/8", and 1/4" drives, as well as a box full of TG's screwdrivers, wrenches, and other miscellaneous odds and ends!:thumbdown: :mad: WTF?!?! I heart Tucson...

Ohhhh, and Matt, in case you didn't get my message on your phone, when your class is out, just roll by my house, I'll be here. I left my phone somewhere.

yoyo ..I love having computers in class..NO problem man. I may even leave early so expect me around 11 ish.

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
some dirty little scavenger decided to run off with TG's 3.5 ton jack, Matt's 5yr old jack, my 1/2", 3/8", and 1/4" drives, as well as a box full of TG's screwdrivers, wrenches, and other miscellaneous odds and ends!:thumbdown: :mad: WTF?!?!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I will ****ing KILL someone.

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Dude Tucson sucks like that. ****ing theives. Anyways, no one will steal my car, its to Rice at the moment. I have the back seats out and I am going later to HD to buy some board for my rear seat delete.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
yoyoyoy

Ryan- Let me know when your going to be free since IM giong to work today. Also, I believe we are still looking for a thrid person to help with the tranny. Maybe we can do it between the two to of us since we arnt working alll morning lifting ****..lol EIther way just let me know.

Everyone else..whats going on mangs?

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
woot woot..finally got the white beast up and running. BTW Ryan give me a call when you get a chance...Not sure when your gonna get you phone back..lol:lol:

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Got my car back from the body shop... looks amazing. 03/04 Cobra bumper and brand new steeda wing. Awesome... pics soon. :D :thumbup:

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Well guys, I have a MAC exhaust on the way. I need to have my rear end looked at, the noise that Andrew and Mike discovered like a year ago is way worse and loud, I'm pretty sure its the u-joint on the bacside of the driveshaft. Ehh, then I am looking at shocks and struts, because my right front strut is leaking, and I plan on getting a set of the H&R SS's so it would probably be a good idea. Anyways, thats what I'm up too.

Oh and in December, I'm signed up for motorcycle classes :thumbup: Getting a bike soon after :D

TxStang420

woot woot..finally got the white beast up and running. BTW Ryan give me a call when you get a chance...Not sure when your gonna get you phone back..lol:lol:

Yes, after a grueling battle of sorts with the tranny. Know one thing... Clutch Alignment Tool for the win. BIG TIME.:eek: Thank you again Matt for the always willing help!!!! :cool:
500 miles, here I come. Anyone wanna carpool?:lol:

On another note, who all is planning on going to SIR on Nov. 4? I'm planning on showing up around noonish. Who's down for a Meet & Eat before hand?

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
I have a 10 am appointment tomorrow (thurs) with azdynochip for a custom dyno and tune so ill be going to sir this weekend. Anyone else going to go?

Mustang71Lover

Fastest Kia in Arizona
my mom got out of surgery ok, so i'll be going to phoenix to visit here. it will be my last weekend as an unemployed bumm, so i gotta use it to see the fam.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Hey guys. Andy i cant wait to see your car as im sure it looks great with all that cool ass shyte. Also glad to hear everything thing is holding up with the clutch, ryan (although there is no reason why it wouldnt:D )
Charlie, didnt even know you mom was going in for surgury. Its great news that shes doing ok and if I were you I would take time off as much as I could also so :thumbup:

Well the results are in for the dyno numbers and although they are lower than i anticipated, im fairly impressed. On my last pull I put out 200.86 rwhp and 210 rwtq. Yeah I lost an ass load of torque with those ported heads and intake but I think it was worth it since ill be getting it back with the cam :evil:
So I guess thats maybe around 230ish at the wheel which isnt too bad. I also found out that my exhaust is too restrictive for the heads and intakes so i guess ill be looking into that. Keith said that with a cam that should bump me up to about 260+ at the crank..hehehehheeh

Also there were other cars there. I have to say that hearing a new Z06 at WOT from 2K-6K is the sickest thing i have EVER heard or felt. That flap in the exhaust makes a HUGE different in sound. Hell Id just rip that ****er off and have it sound like that all the time. It ALMOST makes it sound like it has a variable cam but thats def not the case. Yeah so that put down 458rwhp STOCK:eek: :eek: :eek: ....I almost died...

Also there was a cute little mini copper S with the plate "900 hp" ...right....
With your basic engine mods and blower pully to put boost at about 1 bar, it put out 171rwhp and like 141rwtq. LOL..at least i made more than that N/A.

SO yeah I was there pretty much all day kicking the **** with all these guys and had a great time. I didnt have access to the internet so I didnt have anyones number off hand:(

Also, Keith from AZ dyno looks like "Nick Stokes" on CSI las vegas!!!! and hes a bad ass too:thumbup: ill get some pics up soon.

EDIT forgot to add that there is a test and tune TOMORROW that i will be going to for sure no execptions. Whos down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11?????????????????????
Oct. 27 - Friday
Gates at 4 PM
Test and Tune
SPECTATOR COSTS - (Adults - $10) - (Jr*/Mil/Sr - $5) - (10 & under free)

CLIFF NOTES: Purple Monkeys and Blue Bananas

Well somehow my resolution changed on my phone pics so I guess the pics came out super small..but oh well..one of them is two turbos feeding into a carb..lol

Attachments

• dyno1.1.JPG
    dyno1.1.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 172
  • dyno2.1.JPG
    dyno2.1.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 183
  • omgwow.1.JPG
    omgwow.1.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 166
  • z06.1.JPG
    z06.1.JPG
    3.6 KB · Views: 170

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Damn matt looks sick! I got some real small pics up in body and appearance if you guys care to check them out.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Well the fastest I was able to pull was a 15.42 at 90.8 MPH.:( I can launch a lot higher ( about 3k ) but i didnt want to break my rear end:D Anyway I beat a mid 90's firebird with a 350 so I at least got one kill tonight. Too bad that spill happened though,bc we waiting for about 45 mins then left.

Charlie, how much did you pay for you cam package? And how hard was it to install? I sense this happening in the very near future :evil: