Arizona Updates

TxStang420

lol wells guys, I now have my exhaust...well I'll say 95% done. The only hting i have left is the passenger side tip, which I'm having to make a custom hanger for. The only problem I ran into was a bunch of dull drill bits...anyways, I'll be heading to ford tomarrow to order the real things.

Nice!:thumbup: But do get the stock hangers... I have had hell with my passenger side hanger near the tip breaking on me... Its just one of those P.O.S. autozone "one size fits all" exhaust hangers...:lol:

TxStang420

Yo yo yo! Come find me in the trap, I'm posted up like a f*ckin stop sign mayne! :cool:

Anyway, so I'm tryin to pull this trade with a guy on here for a 3/8" CNC'd spacer for my Tri-Ax... So, I pulled it outta my car, took some pictures, and now he says that its 'condition is not that good' so now he has to think about it. What a snatch.:thumbdown: (I'll post these pics soon to get some other judgements.)

On the positive side tho, I've got current dibs on a MGW w/ Orange Handle for $160 shipped. :D Matt FTW on that lead.

Also, unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it to Firebird on Friday with y'all.:thumbdown: But, I'm for sure down for the next open track night.

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Nice!:thumbup: But do get the stock hangers... I have had hell with my passenger side hanger near the tip breaking on me... Its just one of those P.O.S. autozone "one size fits all" exhaust hangers...:lol:

Lol well right now my tip isnt on at all, but For 12 bucks, I bought some stuff and made an EXACT duplicate of one. Some metal strapping, a rubber stopper, to fast nuts, a little bit of work (including using a press drill and a vice) and i made hanger to work. Now I just gotta get an OEM muffler hanger.

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Nice to hell that deal went through:D :thumbup: Great price too..i think thats what i paid for my MGW.

Also no worries about not making it, its a pretty important day for you anyway:D

So whats the head count for this Friday at Firebird Gentlemen? I cant remember what time we got there last time but it was prime!

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
I will be there but I cant race. ABS is gone as well as a Lean code CEL and a leak in the engine bay. I love my car. :uhh: :thumbdown:

TxStang420

Nice to hell that deal went through:D :thumbup: Great price too..i think thats what i paid for my MGW.

Also no worries about not making it, its a pretty important day for you anyway:D

So whats the head count for this Friday at Firebird Gentlemen? I cant remember what time we got there last time but it was prime!
Ya, I can't beat $160 shipped with a mackle beater stick.

And btw, the snatchmo confirmed backing out on the shifter/spacer trade...:uhh:

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
Ya, I can't beat $160 shipped with a mackle beater stick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool guys its Thursday night so just wanted to see whos going to be able to make it up tomorrow so I can know if I should wait so we can caravan.

Andy you still going to make it? Anyone else?

Im going to be meeting up with my friend Nick later that night up there (much later) so maybe we can all have some drinks afterward.:thumbup:

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
So that's why he called.
Is he driving or flying to Phoenix? And why the hell did he not come here?

Hes driving on a bus. Apparently his WOW friends are having a Guild party or something so they bought him a bus ticket (of Couse). SO I guess thats why hes not coming here lol.

EDIT:

Well its Friday guys and havent heard a word, haha. So far heres the list:

1. Me
2. 0
3. 0
4. 0
5. 0
6. 0
7. 0

LOL Guess everyone has stuff to do. Well Im going to head up there anyway since i do want to run a few times (Maybe 11...lol) Anyway if anyone decides to let me know, give me call or post here. Thanks.

Mustang71Lover

Fastest Kia in Arizona
Hes driving on a bus. Apparently his WOW friends are having a Guild party or something so they bought him a bus ticket (of Couse). SO I guess thats why hes not coming here lol.

EDIT:

Well its Friday guys and havent heard a word, haha. So far heres the list:

1. Me
2. 0
3. 0
4. 0
5. 0
6. 0
7. 0

LOL Guess everyone has stuff to do. Well Im going to head up there anyway since i do want to run a few times (Maybe 11...lol) Anyway if anyone decides to let me know, give me call or post here. Thanks.

dude, i think you need to go to Drag Racer's Anonymous. I need to get my car working and modded again so that I have a reason to go race. Otherwise its just embaressing to go out there and let you formerly single ports beat me

NMStang218

Hello My Name Is
dude, i think you need to go to Drag Racer's Anonymous.

haha been there. But the snacks arent that great:(

Have you run your car since you got the cam in? I really want to know what youre going to run. I bet low 15's to high 14's. Also, what do you need to get going right on your car? I listen to your idle clip at least once a week:lol: :thumbup:

TxStang420

Have you run your car since you got the cam in? I really want to know what youre going to run. I bet low 15's to high 14's. Also, what do you need to get going right on your car? I listen to your idle clip at least once a week:lol: :thumbup:

Seriously tho. I don't think your car is as "slow" as you think it is... Have you ever run it at the track just to see what your baseline with current mods is?

P.S. That guy sold the MGW out from underneath me...What a douchebag.

Aerosi665

Beware of Imitators!
Hey I will definately be in phoenix, I'm leaving right now to meet my GF up there but I will be free tonight. Call me.

Mustang71Lover

Fastest Kia in Arizona
haha been there. But the snacks arent that great:(

well
I need the tune b4 i do anything. But assuming i might be cannibalizing some parts of Andrew's car, that might have to wait till next month. Then I want to get either an Intake Spacer or Windstar Intake Manifold and then fix the oil leak while im in the engine anyways.
Then Longtubes and Side Exhaust will finish out my exhaust system and I might consider hitting up the track.
Then it will be body mods for awhile bc the engine mods cost to much and my car will always be slow bc its a heavy auto vert. First thing Body wise will be getting that Cobra R Front Bumper painted and then Cobra R Hood.

And no, I haven't run at the track with the cam yet. I doubt it would do much anyways with the stock heads.