Attaching new bumper


Hey guys, what is the long plastic piece called that attaches the rear bumper to the car? I bought a new bumper without the hardware. My piece is not worth using.Most of the mounting tabs are broken and the plastic holding the tabs are also broken. What is this piece called or a part number? I have a 2005 base and am trying to put the GT bumper on


Profile Violation
There are two reinforcement brackets, and two mounting brackets.

They're on eBay, easy search...

GT ones are different, but still two of each.