Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Axel Back Exhaust

Discussion in '2015 V6 Mustang' started by dlancer407, Nov 12, 2017.

1. dlancer407

dlancer407 New Member

Hey guys. I'm new here and this is my first post. I have a 2016 Mustang convertible. I'm looking to do some mods to the car and I'm thinking of a axle back exhaust. I don't have a lot of money to spend. I like the Hooker Blackheart w/mufflers but that runs around $500.00 I saw on the LMR website a axle back from SVE for $299.00 I was just wondering if anyone on the site here is running the SVE exhaust on there v6 and whether they like it or not. Also is it really loud or not. I have only found sound clips of the exhaust on the 5.0 Thanks

2. DocBoyales

DocBoyales New Member

I have noticed a lot of changes in exhaust being made only to the mufflers. I can tell you from experience that the factory Mufflers with cat delete or resonator delete will make it incredibly louder when you get on it, but still quiet when you want it to be. I personally like it that way, it's kind of like a " sleeper "

3. Spdricer

Spdricer Active Member

in my opinion the v6 only sounds good if u put headers