Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back In The Saddle

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ALConfederate, Apr 30, 2019.

1. ALConfederate

ALConfederate New Member

It's been a long, long time since I've owned a Mustang. The last one I owned was a 1979 hatchback with the Ghia package that I'd bought while I was in high school. Never will forget that car. True story...I was driving home from work, had just passed a woman in some sort of land yacht, when suddenly there was a clunk! from the transmission tunnel and the next thing I know my car had swapped ends and I was now traveling backwards down the highway. I still remember the look of complete and utter panic the lady behind me was wearing as I went sliding off of the road. :)

Anyway, just recently picked up a 2001 Mustang convertible that I traded an old pistol for. The PO says this is a Premium model, but I couldn't tell you if that's true or not. The top needs replacing, the driver's glass is badly out of alignment, and the car is filthy inside and out, but I see a lot of potential here. It'll be fun.

See y'all on the boards!

2. 1998232v6

1998232v6 2004 Silver Cobra

Pictures? You’d be surprised how much a good clean improves a car. I good wash, wax, vacuum, shampoo and interior shine does wonders. The good thing is with our body style aging, the used parts market is full of deals.